Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canceling Amazon Pre-order

ezrangel
12.13.2011 , 06:33 PM | #1
Hi friends, may the force be with you!

I live in Brazil (red zone) and pre-order the game from Amazon to deliver at my syster's house in Canada. On that time there was the "grace period". Yesterday, i have changed the delivery method for the quickiest possible, but even so, it may happen only after the 25th.

In this contest, I have a question: if I cancel my Amazon pre-order and buy a new downloadable version of the game from Origin, would I loose my place in line for the EGA? Would Amazon cancel my early access code, even if I dont redeem the new one from origin?

I will be sending this by email to Bioware/EA, but your inputs are very important.

Cya in game!

ezrangel
12.13.2011 , 07:00 PM | #2
Sorry to bump my own post, but this forum running too fast!

RokDalor
12.13.2011 , 07:28 PM | #3
its been asked 100 times, you will not lose your EGA.
In hoc signo vinces

Rabekah
12.13.2011 , 07:31 PM | #4
Search the posts, there are links.

Amazon have announced on their site that they are updating shipping dates and will be sending things earlier than initially advised.

People have been contacting Amazon and I am sure that they are well aware that they have the opportunity to please a lot of customers here.

Cherrysoul
12.13.2011 , 07:35 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabekah View Post

Amazon have announced on their site that they are updating shipping dates and will be sending things earlier than initially advised.

People have been contacting Amazon and I am sure that they are well aware that they have the opportunity to please a lot of customers here.

Can you link i cant find this announcement on Amazon.com?? My shipping hasn't changed either.

Killien
12.13.2011 , 07:37 PM | #6
Neither has mine, still says shipping on the 21st.

Edit: found - http://www.amazon.com/Pre-order-Ship...sin=B005B8DRVU

Still, I'll feel better when I see that 21st change to a 15th or similar.

ezrangel
12.13.2011 , 08:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabekah View Post

I have tryed that, but still nothing!