Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Mode Revan

phlowbies
01.02.2012 , 11:35 AM | #21
That only happened to us when he either enraged or we ****ed up a interrupt/stack. I'll get a vid up later.

Syynn
01.02.2012 , 01:40 PM | #22
we finally got our loot off of him. we got him into the 4% bubble phase countless times and every time he just kept killing us. heres the vid. it was ment to be a how it bugs out for us at 4%, thats why the elation at the end, bit of nsfw language as well cos of loot.
Second place makes you first of the losers.

Ezeth
01.02.2012 , 02:17 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by phlowbies View Post
That only happened to us when he either enraged or we ****ed up a interrupt/stack. I'll get a vid up later.
Guess the bug is RNG too. We had good enough dps that not once did we see enrage, every single chain lightning got interrupted inside 0.5sec (rough estimate).

We did try stacking tactic only once, but only cause it had no different outcome.

No matter what "cheap" tricks anyone tries, it still is bugged (or just retarded hardmode). I'm happy that atleast someone has got him down properly, it means there's a chance if you just kill him enough times....

Syynn
01.02.2012 , 02:20 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Guess the bug is RNG too. We had good enough dps that not once it means there's a chance if you just kill him enough times....
we have 10hrs + attempts on him, seems like everyone his having trouble with the force lightning. has anyone else experienced where he bubbles himself and keeps killing the group?

phlowbies
01.02.2012 , 02:55 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Syynn View Post
we have 10hrs + attempts on him, seems like everyone his having trouble with the force lightning. has anyone else experienced where he bubbles himself and keeps killing the group?
That will happen if you transition him sub 5% while he's channeling.

Syynn
01.02.2012 , 03:15 PM | #26
we had plenty of attempts where he was sub 5%ed during noncasts and he still bugged. i dont have any other vids, but even the one where we did get our loot he was channeling meteor sky fall thingy when he went into it, and it worked.

Bloodymoon
01.02.2012 , 03:27 PM | #27
Only when he channels lightning
aka Moon

Redmarx
01.02.2012 , 04:18 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Syynn View Post

You spent 10 HOURS on Revan HM? That is completely absurd.

It's not that hard. Get your interrupt sorted, get your tank to use defensive CDs at the right time, have your healer dps, and blast away.

Revan HM is farmable.

Syynn
01.02.2012 , 06:02 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Redmarx View Post
You spent 10 HOURS on Revan HM? That is completely absurd.

It's not that hard. Get your interrupt sorted, get your tank to use defensive CDs at the right time, have your healer dps, and blast away.

Revan HM is farmable.
you clearly havent read anything that i wrote. we survived the force lightning almost every single time, but then he bugged out and stayed in the bubble and kept killing us every single time. we don't have a tank and if you watch my video farther up we're running 3 dps 1 healer setup in every single one of our hardmodes. surviving more then 2 force lightning is not an option for us at all. besides we killed him now anyways, and i dont have a problem with the force lightning, its fine, the problem we had is he kept *********** staying in the bubble NO MATTER WHEN WE PUSHED HIM BELOW 5%.

kylliis
01.03.2012 , 09:48 AM | #30
If you are getting the bug where he stays in the bubble you simple all need to stop attacking him and he will transition into the end of the fight. We encountered this on both normal and hardmodes and work on both. Hope this helps.