Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mouse Buttons not working in game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Mouse Buttons not working in game

Broxen
01.02.2012 , 01:17 AM | #1
I have the Microsoft Intellimouse explorer 3.0 mouse, and i am unable to get this mouse working in SWTOR. I have all my keybinds set in control panel, and they work perfectly out of the game ( like alt for the side button1 and shift for side button 2) however they will not work AT ALL in the game and its real frusterating. I am running SWTOR as administrator as far as I know ( I checked it) and am running the latest drivers for this mouse, any help on this issue or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I am running windows 7 home premium 64 bit, first time I have had this issue
"Learn to read, you will." - Reading made fun with Yoda.

Broxen
01.02.2012 , 02:59 AM | #2
bump, i need help if possible
"Learn to read, you will." - Reading made fun with Yoda.

-Aether
01.02.2012 , 01:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Broxen View Post
I have the Microsoft Intellimouse explorer 3.0 mouse, and i am unable to get this mouse working in SWTOR. I have all my keybinds set in control panel, and they work perfectly out of the game ( like alt for the side button1 and shift for side button 2) however they will not work AT ALL in the game and its real frusterating. I am running SWTOR as administrator as far as I know ( I checked it) and am running the latest drivers for this mouse, any help on this issue or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I am running windows 7 home premium 64 bit, first time I have had this issue

I'm goin' to refer ya to a few other posts that have already been started. May help ya out....but if your like me and many others the steps takin' in these others may not help.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=32506

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=118573