Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trailer characters?

RevanKnight
12.13.2011 , 08:44 PM | #1
Hey, do all the characters in the trailers who survived (not zallow or narech) appear in the game, like shae vizla and the smuggler from return?

ToEasy
12.13.2011 , 08:51 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by RevanKnight View Post
Hey, do all the characters in the trailers who survived (not zallow or narech) appear in the game, like shae vizla and the smuggler from return?
Satele does. Not sure about the others.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Brawlin
12.13.2011 , 08:59 PM | #3
the majority of them do mainly saetele shan the one using the double lightsaber jedi side and darth malgus, the sith that sacked the jedi temple.i've also seen a few others.

CharleyP
12.14.2011 , 01:02 AM | #4
The Jedi descendant of Revan, Malgus, the trooper, the Vizsla mando, and the droid do. The blue twilek with Malgus will not. Thats all I know.

Zalanox
12.14.2011 , 01:16 AM | #5
T7, Satele, Malgus, Jace Malcom, and Shae Vizsla will all be in the game. No sign of the smuggler so far.
۝∰∰∰∰[]Ξ{█████████████████████████████████

Levias_Kohl
12.14.2011 , 01:27 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zalanox View Post
T7, Satele, Malgus, Jace Malcom, and Shae Vizsla will all be in the game. No sign of the smuggler so far.
You smuggler players had to inherit that ship SOMEhow.... Maybe they'll leave him a mystery. Some folks will have claimed to have won the ship in Pazaak. Others will claim it came to a "dispute over drink tabs", etc etc.... I'd say leave it open. Will fuel the imagination of all the Star Wars geeks sure to inhabit every aspect of this game's community....

RP'ers....I canNOT wait to get in-game and make fun of these people.... God, I will grief this forum for months until they bring back player bounties....
----I'm a paladin, with 18 Charisma and 97 hit points. I can use my Helm of Disintegration and do 1d4 damage as my half-elf mage wields his +5 Holy Avenger.

Dayshadow
12.14.2011 , 07:41 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CharleyP View Post
The Jedi descendant of Revan, Malgus, the trooper, the Vizsla mando, and the droid do. The blue twilek with Malgus will not. Thats all I know.
The twilek died in the Malgus novel and that smuggler is probably an old man by now. Most the the characters from the web comics are in.
(▀▀▀▀!(Θ)!▀▀▀▀!!(████████████████████)