Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Mode Flashpoint loot bugged or working as intended?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Hard Mode Flashpoint loot bugged or working as intended?

Kadabrax
12.22.2011 , 07:54 PM | #1
Hey, so my friends group did Boarding Party on hardmode, the last boss made them wipe a couple of times but they managed to kill him, only to have his chest be non-lootable.

Now, when he asked about it in the guild, some people mentionned that wiping on hardmode makes it so you dont get the loot from the boss in question. I havent found any mention of that anywhere and that sounds like a bad idea if Bioware really did implement that.

What me and my friend tought is that it was simply bugged, like pretty much every part of the end-game right now.

Anyway, is there any 1 here who can confirm that?

akademiks
12.22.2011 , 07:57 PM | #2
I did hardmode boarding party yesterday and my group also couldn't loot the chest from last boss, and also the jedi boss.
Azuzu / 50 / Mercenary / Rakata Mind Prison

Kadabrax
12.22.2011 , 08:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by akademiks View Post
I did hardmode boarding party yesterday and my group also couldn't loot the chest from last boss, and also the jedi boss.
Did you wipe on them at least once?

Airees
12.22.2011 , 08:11 PM | #4
We have wiped on hard mode bosses and gotten loot. Also had the same issue of Boarding Party last boss chest not being lootable.

Kadabrax
12.22.2011 , 08:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Airees View Post
We have wiped on hard mode bosses and gotten loot. Also had the same issue of Boarding Party last boss chest not being lootable.
Maybe it has something to do with last bosses only? Or maybe the people saying that were retarded too..

Airees
12.22.2011 , 08:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kadabrax View Post
Maybe it has something to do with last bosses only? Or maybe the people saying that were retarded too..
Well, we wiped on the last boss in Black Talon the first time and got loot. Could possibly be bosses with chests, but if you ask me it sounds like an "onyxia breathes more" thing you got going :P

Kadabrax
12.22.2011 , 09:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Airees View Post
Well, we wiped on the last boss in Black Talon the first time and got loot. Could possibly be bosses with chests, but if you ask me it sounds like an "onyxia breathes more" thing you got going :P
I hope you are right

NorthernLights
01.02.2012 , 11:19 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kadabrax View Post
I hope you are right
It's bugged if you either leave the room he's in, an operative vanishes during the fight/at the end of a wipe, or some other unknown reason. The best strat: don't wipe on an encounter that's easy once you figure out the strat