Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who do hutts multiply?

ulm_
01.02.2012 , 02:42 AM | #1
Any ideas?

ZevenEleven
01.02.2012 , 02:46 AM | #2
Probably numbers like the rest of us

Boyos
01.02.2012 , 02:52 AM | #3
I'm gonna assume he's asking how and not who. Hutts can change sex and reproduces that way. If I remember right when they become female they become pregnant then have there own offspring, kinda like an a sexual animal. But they become female from that point on. Usuly they only do this to produce an other hitt to pass on his wealth. So they do it once before they die.

Mechavomit
01.02.2012 , 05:13 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Boyos View Post
I'm gonna assume he's asking how and not who. Hutts can change sex and reproduces that way. If I remember right when they become female they become pregnant then have there own offspring, kinda like an a sexual animal. But they become female from that point on. Usuly they only do this to produce an other hitt to pass on his wealth. So they do it once before they die.
They don't become "female" or "male" because they don't have gender to begin with. Hermaphrodites. They had both male and female reproductive organs, gender was more of a case of a Hutt's decision. Some "male" hutts were known to change their minds after having offspring, some didn't.

pudim
01.02.2012 , 08:12 AM | #5
They use the tail
*Cowers in Fear*

Arkhell
01.02.2012 , 08:17 AM | #6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug

go to the reproduction part scrap slug replace by hut there you go :P
my Lightsaber goes PZZZZZZZ stabbedy stab stab pzwwwb and you're dead

ZakMorgan
01.02.2012 , 10:24 AM | #7
Ask Newt Gingrich.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

Torunus
01.02.2012 , 10:28 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by pudim View Post
They use the tail
*Cowers in Fear*
ahahahahahahahahahahahaaa well so true, none of us would be here if not for the tail!
Stop whining about people whining about people whining- about people whining.....ey?