Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order

smokebuds
12.13.2011 , 07:05 PM | #1
What i dont understand is why i dont have my email yet :S they said ok its 1st come 1st serve,.. and yet people that registered after i did, have already gotten the email,.. and others even have the hard copy of the game,..

so i guess it isnt 1st come 1st serve, its "we have no idea how it works" u get the email when u get it! be glad to have early access at all, its not like you Paid 150 euro for all the extra's, waiting in the shop untill they could release the CE and registered the pre-order 2sec after i bought it. and not to forget also have taken the week for early access off work.

but it was the same deal with the beta,. after waitin 2 years doing everything they asked/required,. i got 16h of beta testing,. while others that just happen to notice a swtor beta was going on got in serveral times. Its all just randomly picked,. so just sit back and wait and see.

I still think anyone who paid the 150 like i did should have the max amount of early access days,. i mean isnt that why we paid so much to have ALL the extra's,. not just a chance for some early gameplay..

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 07:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by smokebuds View Post
What i dont understand is why i dont have my email yet :S they said ok its 1st come 1st serve,.. and yet people that registered after i did, have already gotten the email,.. and others even have the hard copy of the game,..

so i guess it isnt 1st come 1st serve, its "we have no idea how it works" u get the email when u get it! be glad to have early access at all, its not like you Paid 150 euro for all the extra's, waiting in the shop untill they could release the CE and registered the pre-order 2sec after i bought it. and not to forget also have taken the week for early access off work.

but it was the same deal with the beta,. after waitin 2 years doing everything they asked/required,. i got 16h of beta testing,. while others that just happen to notice a swtor beta was going on got in serveral times. Its all just randomly picked,. so just sit back and wait and see.

I still think anyone who paid the 150 like i did should have the max amount of early access days,. i mean isnt that why we paid so much to have ALL the extra's,. not just a chance for some early gameplay..
This conspiracy has been discussed BW apparently won't comment on the validity of the statements.

Don't expect an answer any time soon.

smokebuds
12.13.2011 , 08:38 PM | #3
I think i understand whats happening.

People that bought the pre-order on origin/onlinestores will get their email Activation code in the order they registered the pre-order code,. and then Early Access will be granted pending on when they entered the Activation code, so somewhere between 13 dec to 20 dec.

But if you ordered a CE from a shop, you have to wait until the 15th to register the activation code, because thats when the hard copies are allowed to be released. Meaning CE owners will be the last to register the Activation code, and there for the last to join early access.

So if u were fast to pre-order online and fast to respond to the Activation code email and you live in the USA you will have 7 days of early access ( 5 if you get the CE).
Any that do not live in the USA but digitally ordered will have 2-3 days less assuming you were fast to respond, but if you ordered the CE you will be in the last waves to join, only getting in faster then those that register the Activation code after the 15th.

So buying the CE and living in the EU we pay 10-15% more,.and alot less early access. Depending on how many days they spread the waves over, im guessing a EU CE player will get at most 2 days of early access.

As usual we pay the most and get the least ^^ thanks Bioware/EA