Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any mods actually working here? you have a server down

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Any mods actually working here? you have a server down

Dualthreat
12.13.2011 , 08:21 PM | #1
So we all know there is a post already going. What I am curious is if a mod will lock this thread as one exists prior to them actually doing what should be their job and updating us on an extended server down time.

Everyone is willing to be patient, I don't even mind if you say it will be a few hours or what ever. But to link a server status page and give 0 updates on these forums is amazingly terrible MMO service for day 1 of early access for a $150 million dollar game.

How many mods does it take to give a server update on a server down well over an hour now?

Anyways I am sure this thread will be locked well before any mod actually bothers to do what this servers title is... give customer service.

We just want some sort of update with an eta, that is not asking much seeing how long the server has been down.
Commando Assault Squadron 35
Smokin Sith and takin 's since 7/21
Proud card carrying member of the BFG club & DEC 15th EA

Dualthreat
12.13.2011 , 08:22 PM | #2
pretty sad there is a twitter update suddenly yet nothing on these forums, we arent all twitter heads bioware, how about you use your own forums.

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 08:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dualthreat View Post
So we all know there is a post already going. What I am curious is if a mod will lock this thread as one exists prior to them actually doing what should be their job and updating us on an extended server down time.

Everyone is willing to be patient, I don't even mind if you say it will be a few hours or what ever. But to link a server status page and give 0 updates on these forums is amazingly terrible MMO service for day 1 of early access for a $150 million dollar game.

How many mods does it take to give a server update on a server down well over an hour now?

Anyways I am sure this thread will be locked well before any mod actually bothers to do what this servers title is... give customer service.

We just want some sort of update with an eta, that is not asking much seeing how long the server has been down.

Forum mods don't control the servers, FYI.

They people who do are already aware of the issue.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Dualthreat
12.13.2011 , 08:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
Forum mods don't control the servers, FYI.

They people who do are already aware of the issue.
clearly i know this, customer service mods give updates from info gathered from internal staff. fyi

ladyashe
12.13.2011 , 08:25 PM | #5
I'm glad I didn't get in today...There are alot of problems people are starting to have. I'd hate to see more people on there servers. They have pretty horriable communication. That Stephen reid character is Sarcastic in like all his posts. I hope they fix your server soon.