Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Beta test chars?

Kijika
12.13.2011 , 07:57 PM | #21
Ok...HOW MANY TIMES was this answered??

How many FAQs. How many Dev responses?

If you really didn't know...and you believe you wasted your time...I'm sorry.

YOU WERE TESTING THE GAME....but apparently you were only there to play the game, not help make the game better.

K
Jedi Knight of The Gray Order
[Θ)▀!▀Ξ!!█████████████████████)

darksplash
12.13.2011 , 08:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kijika View Post
Ok...HOW MANY TIMES was this answered??

How many FAQs. How many Dev responses?

If you really didn't know...and you believe you wasted your time...I'm sorry.

YOU WERE TESTING THE GAME....but apparently you were only there to play the game, not help make the game better.

K
Hmm, where on earth did I say I was just there to test the game and not make the game better? Yeah show proof next time pal' I'll just ignore everything else you said and go about my business for I, you see, will READ the last couple post I made on your subject.
Carpe Lux | Carpe Noctem | The Harbinger
Pub: Revalist - 55 DPS Vanguard / Dust'l - 55 DPS Gunslinger
Imp: Revaith - 55 DPS Mercenary / Enrain - 55 DPS Sniper

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 08:08 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by darksplash View Post
Hmm, where on earth did I say I was just there to test the game and not make the game better? Yeah show proof next time pal' I'll just ignore everything else you said and go about my business for I, you see, will READ the last couple post I made on your subject.

I just wish they could have told me that I wouldn't get them back from the start, cause then I wouldn't have participated and I could start fresh without worries, my day just can't get any worst can it.

Made it easier for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

darksplash
12.13.2011 , 08:11 PM | #24
Yes, you're correct about that, but, even still, I wanted to help make the game better but not waste my time making a useless character so either way I'll support the game (As I do not want bugs, exploits, glitches in my game) and at the same time I'm here to play it, that's what we gamers are here for, either you pick one or you don't it's not up to me.

MasterDurron
12.13.2011 , 08:13 PM | #25
Guys, I haven't been on the forums that much so you should expect someone to not know what was going on, so saying I don't know anything is quite sad, cause as I said, I don't go on the forums that much unless I have an issue, so quit, and yes I know, it was stress testing I'm just off track on updates, so trolling is not necessary thank you very much.

Edit:

Adding to this I have a life, it's not my job to read every Thread and get on the website everyday, and I'm not saying you guys don't have a life, I'm saying don't be so quick to assume that I would be back all day everyday just to see what was going on. More like. an.. email, I'm busy during the day and I don't think it should be priority to check the website and having to refresh every few seconds.
I do have quite a busy life and knew this from the start. I don't spend a ton of time on the forums but I did read the FAQ before getting into beta.
House Of Karrdes
MasterDurron, PvE PSO
WebsiteOfficial PageRecruitment
"It's kinda fun to do the impossible"- Walt Disney

darksplash
12.13.2011 , 08:16 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterDurron View Post
I do have quite a busy life and knew this from the start. I don't spend a ton of time on the forums but I did read the FAQ before getting into beta.
Well I'm glad you did, I made mistakes and some before starting but that's fine now, it's all behind us, it's not like people need to post more stuff on this Thread, 3 pages down, all questions have been answered aha.