Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Right clicking does not make a basic attack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Right clicking does not make a basic attack

XecoFreemoon
12.13.2011 , 08:00 PM | #1
Title says it all. I'm on a smuggler and I just got done rebinding all my keys (please please add a keybind file we can save and load...) and I discovered, much to my frustration that when right-clicking an enemy, I was not able to perform a basic blaster attack on my foe.

I could not find any bind for this nor could I see if I had unbound anything with right-click but i Do know that i never rebind my mouse 1 or 2 buttons.

Halp!!

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 08:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by XecoFreemoon View Post
Title says it all. I'm on a smuggler and I just got done rebinding all my keys (please please add a keybind file we can save and load...) and I discovered, much to my frustration that when right-clicking an enemy, I was not able to perform a basic blaster attack on my foe.

I could not find any bind for this nor could I see if I had unbound anything with right-click but i Do know that i never rebind my mouse 1 or 2 buttons.

Halp!!

By default, right click should be whatever you have bound to your first slot.

So if you put your 'take cover' there, you would be taking cover when you right click instead of shooting.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Ahkronn
12.13.2011 , 08:02 PM | #3
Have you changed your quick action slot abilities?

For what I've seen in Beta, right-click is not exactly the basic ability, but rather, the ability that is slotted in the 1st quick-action bar slot

XecoFreemoon
12.13.2011 , 08:11 PM | #4
Hmmm, yes I did move things around... let me check on that.

...hoooooly buh-juzus

Seriously? Ugh. Not liking that setup. I DID play beta but perhaps I just never moved anything around. THAT is a seriously odd mechanic IMO.

Thanks for the help folks.