Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empire Zergfest

pitdingo
12.13.2011 , 08:00 PM | #1
So every server is massively unbalanced with the Empire zerg?

Kanadaeh
12.13.2011 , 08:02 PM | #2
so this was a really productive post?
Yes

Spigotwelder
12.13.2011 , 08:03 PM | #3
boy i'm very surprised that mmo players would choose the 'evil' faction to play dark side on

what a complete and total shock

pitdingo
12.13.2011 , 08:06 PM | #4
I wanted to play Republic on a PVP server, but with the huge imbalances, it really makes no sense. Guess i will join the zergfest

DeathKorps
12.13.2011 , 08:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by pitdingo View Post
I wanted to play Republic on a PVP server, but with the huge imbalances, it really makes no sense. Guess i will join the zergfest
DeathKorps wonders why you would do this, there is nothing more fun that fighting odds against odds that are stacked against you.
Führer der War Machine | laying waste to Naddist Rebels
Join the Bloodthirsty War Machine
Ω Steel within, fire without Ω

jealouspirate
12.13.2011 , 08:08 PM | #6
It makes sense to roll Republic on a PvP server if you ever want to play a warzone other than Huttball.

Bookoos
12.13.2011 , 08:10 PM | #7
The guild Animal House on Naddist Rebels server expected that there would be such an imbalance. In fact almost every website with a poll asking which side would be prefered had the Sith empire being favored. We are a PvP guild that is excited to play the underdog. Plenty more targets.

DeathKorps
12.13.2011 , 08:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bookoos View Post
The guild Animal House on Naddist Rebels server expected that there would be such an imbalance. In fact almost every website with a poll asking which side would be prefered had the Sith empire being favored. We are a PvP guild that is excited to play the underdog. Plenty more targets.
If you are republic of Naddist Rebels, DeathKorps shall see you on the battlefield.

pitdingo
12.13.2011 , 08:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DeathKorps View Post
DeathKorps wonders why you would do this, there is nothing more fun that fighting odds against odds that are stacked against you.
Sure, if i got a buff for the sides being so unbalanced. I do not mind a challenge but by most accounts Empire outnumbering Republic by 20 to 1 on most servers, no thanks.

DeathKorps
12.13.2011 , 08:16 PM | #10
Sure, if i got a buff for the sides being so unbalanced. I do not mind a challenge but by most accounts Empire outnumbering Republic by 20 to 1 on most servers, no thanks.
DeathKorps states that is you are fighting solely for a reward you are doing PvP wrong. Fighting against the odds is more for sport, or pride at least. Trust DeathKorps, being part of a zerg is not amusing in the least.