Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This game is soon turning into a pvp game

01.01.2012 , 04:31 PM | #11
Yea you need to give it time. I have a part time job but I play a good amount. I've been playing since about 4 days into early access. Been leveling a BH at 20 right now and a Sorcerer that is 34. The point being I play more than the average person most likely and I do not have a character at lvl 50 yet and I won't for a while. I'm having fun and it is no rush for me. This game has barely been out a week and some days. Have some patience. Explore other aspects of the game is my advice. It is brand new and there must be some things you haven't done or spent much time doing.

The world PvP is pretty good. You can take whatever character you have and go to a level appropriate zone and engage a lot of enemy players in PvP. They are within your level range since you are in a zone appropriate to your level. You can get large skirmishes going. It is quite fun. That is one example.

In time everyone and their mother will be spamming for HM flash points like any other game. Do you really doubt this?

01.01.2012 , 05:16 PM | #12
WoW is (or was, before Dungeon/Raid Finder) exactly the same and it's pretty balanced between PvP and PvE.

Also, have you been to the PvP forums? It's an absolute cluster**** over there.

01.01.2012 , 06:04 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Burk View Post
I agree with all of your points. I think that pve needs to be just as accessible and easy as pvp currently is. I have also tried in vain for hours to get a flashpoint group with no success, it is incredibly frustrating right now.
if you want easy then go back to WoW
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."
"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."

01.01.2012 , 07:14 PM | #14
Well you yourself made the time it takes you to find a group longer by playing a dps class. Be a tank or a healer, and be in a guild with other lvl 50's. I don't see why you would have to wait at all for a group then
Tomb of Freedon Nadd!

Occi - Assassin
Occisor - Powertech