Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

400 Slicing...where's the level 6 Rich/Bountiful Lockboxes?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
400 Slicing...where's the level 6 Rich/Bountiful Lockboxes?

Quixand
01.01.2012 , 04:21 PM | #1
Do they even exist in game?

If so, how do I find them?

If not, this is an enormous over sight.

seraphimm
01.01.2012 , 04:27 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Quixand View Post
Do they even exist in game?

If so, how do I find them?

If not, this is an enormous over sight.
They are 1 off missions that you "learn" the ability to do one time from a mission item.

Which I've found one of and seen another 3 on the trade network for sale for 20,000 credits.....

Which made me laugh. Since you still have to pay to run the mission and the mission has a potential for a max of what 12,000 credits (Based off of an 8,000 credit crit on a rich level 5).

These people were selling the mission for about twice what the max reward would be after mission costs...

I wonder if anyone has paid that price???
- Collector's Edition - Grand Master Zym server
SERAPHIMM - Jedi Guardian /Hybrid tank: Light side // ENACRA - Scoundrel Sawbones: Dark side // LUMINISSA - Commando Combat medic: Neutral // LUMINATTA - Sith Marauder: Light side // ANACRA - Mercenary Body Guard: Dark side

TheDarkerPhantom
01.01.2012 , 04:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by seraphimm View Post
They are 1 off missions that you "learn" the ability to do one time from a mission item.

Which I've found one of and seen another 3 on the trade network for sale for 20,000 credits.....

Which made me laugh. Since you still have to pay to run the mission and the mission has a potential for a max of what 12,000 credits (Based off of an 8,000 credit crit on a rich level 5).

These people were selling the mission for about twice what the max reward would be after mission costs...

It seems strange missions are sold at all.

I personally feel you should discover missions for as a random reward for the given skill. Mission Discoveries are over priced. 20,000 likely wouldn't even cover what it to took to discover it in the first place ;$

Quixand
01.01.2012 , 05:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by seraphimm View Post

Oh, I can assure you they sell for that much, cause I sell them all the time.

My question wasn't about wealthy missions. I mean...the standard bountiful or rich ones that every other level has. I've never seen them in the level 6 tier for lockboxes, yet they exist for the augments, and in each other trade.