Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Zannah vs Jancen Solo aka Darth Caedus

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Darth Zannah vs Jancen Solo aka Darth Caedus

verditius
12.21.2011 , 03:36 AM | #1
what do you think?

i am a huge Zannah fan i kind of like her style

i would think she wins cuz of her awesome Sith sorc techniques!

what do you think?

Rhyltran
12.21.2011 , 03:53 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by verditius View Post
what do you think?

what do you think?
Darth Caedus gave Luke a run for his money. Zannah is toast.

verditius
12.21.2011 , 03:59 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhyltran View Post
Darth Caedus gave Luke a run for his money. Zannah is toast.
i like!

but i dont like that zannah would loose :<

but yet luke is not the uber machine though ... yet zannah got some skills wich i never seen later mentioned agian. so the suprise factor would be on her side. and the cloud thingy wich actually gave bane a beating would be a serioius problem for caedus imho

BrandonSM
12.21.2011 , 08:33 AM | #4
Caedus managed to hit/wound Luke during their duel.... Luke is the greatest Duelist of all time. Most powerful mortal in Star Wars. Caedus is also more powerful than most Sith Lords, he is a Skywalker(Leia is his mother), which means he has as much Force Potential as Anakin. He was an extremely great Duelist, and was strong with the Force.

Jacen Squash Zannah.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Jake_the_Snake
12.30.2011 , 09:26 PM | #5
Keep In mind of banes rule of two, I know it ruins all sith vs older sith but each time a sith goes up a person they are stronger than the one before them, so being that jacen is far beyond zannah he would win, BUT i do like zannah shes hawt.

Rhyltran
12.30.2011 , 11:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by verditius View Post
what do you think?

what do you think?
Nowhere even remotely close. Zannah is destroyed. Zannah is surpassed by her apprentice, who is surpassed by theirs, and so on until Sidious. Sidious lost to Luke Skywalker with the help of his sister. Luke has become far more powerful since even then and we're talking about sidious reborn when he became FAR more powerful than he was in his old frail body. Jacen Solo injured Luke Skywalker who is practically a force God. He'd have still lost but nonetheless he was powerful enough to injure him.

Deathforged
01.01.2012 , 12:52 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhyltran View Post
Nowhere even remotely close. Zannah is destroyed. Zannah is surpassed by her apprentice, who is surpassed by theirs, and so on until Sidious.
I don't think it works out in the DBZ way. Didn't Sidious kill his master while he was sleeping? I'm sure others used underhanded measures and not a straight up duel where only the strongest walks away.

jmjon
01.01.2012 , 01:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake View Post
Keep In mind of banes rule of two, I know it ruins all sith vs older sith but each time a sith goes up a person they are stronger than the one before them, so being that jacen is far beyond zannah he would win, BUT i do like zannah shes hawt.
Yeah, this is irrelevant, the Rule of Two chain was broken when Sideous was thrown down a bottomless shaft followed by Vader dying 5 minutes later.

Rhyltran
01.01.2012 , 01:10 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Deathforged View Post
I don't think it works out in the DBZ way. Didn't Sidious kill his master while he was sleeping? I'm sure others used underhanded measures and not a straight up duel where only the strongest walks away.
Sidious killed his master when he was more powerful and skilled than him as leland chee stated. Also Sidious exploited a weakness he doesn't possess. Sidious doesn't sleep.

LordRelyks
01.01.2012 , 02:51 PM | #10
SPOILER ALERT BELOW

So lets see..Zannah murdered a prophet Sith'ari, correct? Caedus only whined and complained, so Zannah wins.

Wiz' Khalifa/Nevaro Kas'im from Flurry SWG.