Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Elites should be removed from all non Heroic/FP/Operations missions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Elites should be removed from all non Heroic/FP/Operations missions

Jedi_Wannabe
01.01.2012 , 08:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Dodgethefox View Post
*** did i just read
English.
⋖I≡≡≡≡≡≡I(■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▸

Ladywhiterose
01.01.2012 , 08:48 AM | #12
Difficulty is such a subjective thing. I think the game is too easy as it is now. I'm not asking for an increase in difficulty based on my one user experience.

Instead of asking for a nerf in difficulty, why not encourage her to keep at it? As always, in terms of hobbies, practice makes perfect.
The Corvelli Legacy-Ebon Hawk

Yfelsung
01.01.2012 , 08:49 AM | #13
At 10 years old I was capable of beating all 3 episodes of original Doom on the difficulty below Nightmare.

Hence, a good chunk of your point is invalidated.

Don't try to dumb down the game because your kids aren't skilled at it.
MHORDSUNG SOULGRINDER, LEGATUS OF PHOBOS LEGION

At the end of days the dragon stands tall and with limitless rage it illuminates all.

Neithy
01.01.2012 , 08:51 AM | #14
This game is 16+... So i dont see reason why are you whining here.

Midnight_Malice
01.01.2012 , 08:51 AM | #15
Sounds like you are trying to force a young child to play one of the hardest types of games that exist.... MMOs aren't really designed for the casual, purposefully. And because you want to get a 10 year old girl to play, you want them to make the game easier to save 4 accounts? I think they will respectfully decline that option thus saving a half a million accounts. There are other games you should probably enjoy as a family, and not even suggest they make the game easier, people have been killed for less.

Try like Super Mario Galaxy or Wii Sports or something.....

and on top of that you are speaking to a group of people that can solo elites at or well above thier own characters level...

Yfelsung
01.01.2012 , 08:56 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Midnight_Malice View Post
Sounds like you are trying to force a young child to play one of the hardest types of games that exist.... MMOs aren't really designed for the casual, purposefully. And because you want to get a 10 year old girl to play, you want them to make the game easier to save 4 accounts? I think they will respectfully decline that optiion thus saving a half a million accounts. There are other games you should probably enjoy as a family, and not even suggest they make the game easier, people have been killed for less.

Try like Super Mario Galaxy or Wii Sports or something.....

and on top of that you are speaking to a group of people that can solo elites at or well above thier own characters level...
Where as I love MMOs, this isn't the hardest genre. MMOs are the bottom of the barrel for skill level needed to be good.

FPS, RTS, Fighting Games... most other genres require more skill to be good than an MMO.

I've seen what happens when you take someone who's an amazing raider and PvPer and then dump them into an RTS game. They're generally worthless because they can't multi-task enough.
MHORDSUNG SOULGRINDER, LEGATUS OF PHOBOS LEGION

At the end of days the dragon stands tall and with limitless rage it illuminates all.

kesayo
01.01.2012 , 08:57 AM | #17
My nine year old figured out how to kill elites on his own. Maybe your kid should try something more his intellect level. I hear Lego Star Wars is pretty good.

SWGVet
01.01.2012 , 08:58 AM | #18
This is probably the worst post I've seen asked for yet. The irony....
Dhath
The Bastion
Sith Marauder

Martinic
01.01.2012 , 08:58 AM | #19
MMO's are not for little children they are too hard

Kraylessa
01.01.2012 , 08:59 AM | #20
So you want to dumb down the content for the rest of us adults who meet the recommended age for the game just so your 10 year old daughter can play unassisted? Rather than expect your son to help, maybe YOU should help and not ruin the game for everyone else.