Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quality of end game content.

Stoopkiid
01.01.2012 , 01:57 AM | #1
I'm a dargon slayer. Always have been, more than likely always will be. I've always been into the "HM raiding scene." I'm not yet at end game content, however I was hoping to get some feedback from those who are as to what their first impressions of it are. Thus far, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. I'm still leveling, but I'm enjoying all of the content along the way. I haven't wanted to "rush" to max level in this game; not nearly as bad as I did for Rift or a new WoW expansion. However, I know that at max level my subscription will solely rely on the quality of end game content, especially the Operations. Let's be honest; we've all been playing MMO's long enough to know when a game's raiding system will uphold and be well-put together down the road. Here are couple questions I have, as stated earlier, for those who've gotten to experience max level content thus far:

1.) Design of the operations. Bugs aside, does it seem like the developers are putting in quite a bit of time and focusing on raiding as the primary end game aspect, or does it seem like they'll focus more on the roleplaying nature of the game?

2.) Difficulty. From what I've read on the forums, the difficulty of the bosses (the first few at least) does not seem to be that high. I've heard that casual raiding guilds were downing the first 1-3 bosses in their first night of raiding. Does the difficulty of the Operations seem to be a problem?

Thanks for taking the time to read through my excessively dull and close-minded thread. May the Force be with you.