Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please Help with Alderan

Kuolema
12.16.2011 , 07:54 PM | #1
Ok I Just defeated Nomar Organa. Lady Thull called me and asked for my help, but i chose the dark side option. Now my class quest seems to have ended. Its telling me to go to the Elysium in a private shuttle, There is no indication where the shuttle is.

Also when i take the regular shuttle to Elysium its a heroic area.

I AM SOOOOO lost.

simpledeath
12.17.2011 , 08:26 PM | #2
same exact problem here

Fhatal
12.18.2011 , 05:51 AM | #3
exaclty north of that out post that begins with a G if i remeber right the only out post near that city in the sky.

Banetek
01.01.2012 , 12:24 AM | #4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ7gvO5hpB8

I had issues with it too...
My hatred fuels me...
Enoy the music

Karkais
01.01.2012 , 12:50 AM | #5
The personal shuttle is missing its green marker which is a bug. The quest has not ended, the shuttle is just very difficult to find. A lot of people have problems with this, and theres several threads about the issue on the forums.

For the record, the shuttle is in a cathedral-like structure on the mountainside, other side of the river, almost directly north from outpost Ghrent. East and slightly north from Ghrent, near the foundations of Elysium there is a trail that leads to the river, and directly opposite on the other side there is a trail that leads northwest up the mountainside, then you take the first turn to the right and follow trail that leads northeast to the shuttle.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

dalpeh
10.06.2014 , 01:24 PM | #6
Found the shuttle (hard) - when you get up top the folk are in the low 30's - my char was 33 Sith Sor..

I cannot rem when I got the call for help but I rejected also for dark points :-( (big mistake)
Can you go back and pick up anywhere to sort out the mess you make by doing that ? and get exp points - you will need more level to handle Vash and seems like this would be a good place to get it

Essence_of_Light
10.06.2014 , 01:26 PM | #7
That necro!
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, and free CC unlocks!