Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anybody have problems with Darth Zash?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Anybody have problems with Darth Zash?

jackalious
01.01.2012 , 12:44 AM | #1
I for one seemed to have the hardest time with the end battle between Darth Zash and myself. I will say that I took all armor given through quest to my companion. With that being said I could only get her down once to less then 25%. The other times I couldn't even get her down to 50% before my companion went down. Every two seconds she was using force abilities. She was a level 32 champion and I was a level 32. I didn't have a problem running the rest of the game. Let me know your thoughts please.

Majirayan
01.01.2012 , 12:46 AM | #2
Ask someone to help

sw_dragon
01.01.2012 , 12:46 AM | #3
Jolt, stun, whirlwind etc are vital. You really need to interrupt whenever you can. You should also have an ability that refreshes cooldown on one of your stuns

Also make sure khem has upgraded gear

HeXcoda
01.01.2012 , 12:47 AM | #4
The bosses at the end of class arcs seem to be a bit brutal to solo. I have friends who really struggled to take down the ones at the end of JK and JC.

Best suggestion I can make is to team up. I took down the end of the Smuggler arc in under a minute with two jedi at my side. It took barely any effort at all.

Arnokar
01.01.2012 , 12:58 AM | #5
Interrupt, knock back and LOS when she does that AoE lightning crap...you will last long enough to beat her and make sure you have your other buffs up and a good medpac

Karkais
01.01.2012 , 01:19 AM | #6
Id say Zash was the second hardest boss so far to solo in my inquisitor story so far, after the colicoid broodmaster. I pulled it off while being -1 level, but unfortunately I dont have any particular tips to give apart from "bring a friend". Im just answering the topic question.

Interrupting the lightning storm seems important.
"Welcome to Dromund Kaas, where freedom goes to die and legends are forced on the galaxy."
- Vette

IslandDog
01.01.2012 , 01:08 PM | #7
It's frustrating me too. Trying to find someone to help but having trouble there as well.

I'll be on in a just if you are there.

Sirich
01.09.2012 , 04:20 AM | #8
You cant bring someone to help with this can you? I believe its 1 inquisiter only phase?
Sirich| AXIS | Peace is a lie...

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/107163ec576e49de.png

Stalkerh
01.09.2012 , 07:20 AM | #9
Zash and I were level 33 (assassin, deception spec) when I did this quest. I went in without medpacs (I was out), but both Khem and I had great equipment for the level. My first try I tried to keep her interrupted, but that didn't work so well, so I force cloaked to reset the fight.

This time I mind trapped her, rezzed and healed Khem, and I just went crazy DPS. I just did my normal rotation without any crazy tricks and she died suuuppeeerr fast.

Antagonasty
01.09.2012 , 09:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Majirayan View Post
Ask someone to help
This. I just called up my bounty hunter friend (rp wise I justified it as hiring a local mercenary, heeding kalig's warnings of zash's power) and suddenly the fight was pretty simple. I'm a healer spec, so I'm pretty used to this kind of thing.
"Fools...Heroic fools; the brave are always the first to die." -Magneto

"Justice is for those who take it!" -Sir Crocodile/Mr. 0