Outfitter / Unify Colors not always previewing properly

Danag

• Dev Post
Put together a new outfit for my BH this weekend, and I noticed that things don't look the way they should while using the Outfitter tool.

Example:

Saved outfit I'm currently using, I've clicked the "Unify Colors" button countless times:

https://ibb.co/L6RcJqK

But here's how things look in-world, which is obviously what I was wanting:

https://ibb.co/FgLZJYD

Hi Danag,

Can you give us more details, like an exact step by step in how you arrived to that state? We need to understand everything you did in order to reproduce the same path/experience.

It would also be helpful if you could tell us what was the last thing you did before realizing you were in this state.

Thanks!

Same thing happened to me. I was wearing the jedi knight outfit, (aegis)

Then when I applied jori dargons bracers, gloves and belt, they stay gold. They should be blue with the outfit. It's only on a few items that has happened with. Same with Sith Cultist armor. It appears randomly too. If you preview, all is well, but in the outfitter window it does not. Companions still have funky armor in cut scenes too, so you're best to stick with full sets on them.

Hi Danag,

Can you give us more details, like an exact step by step in how you arrived to that state? We need to understand everything you did in order to reproduce the same path/experience.

It would also be helpful if you could tell us what was the last thing you did before realizing you were in this state.

Thanks!

Good day,

It seems to be random, as other folks have stated. In this very specific case, it may very well be the items I have chosen for this outfit. The outfit I have saved to outfit slot "Outfit 1" looks completely fine in the Outfitter window.

This oddball outfit is in slot "Outfit 2"

Pieces I am using for the outfit:

[Remnant Arkanian Warrior's Headgear], dye module open

(currently equipped) [TT-17A Hydra Bracers]

[Corellian Battler Jacket], stamped dye (Secondary Deep Pink Dye Module)

[Remnant Dreadguard Trooper's Gauntlets], dye module open

[Mercenary's Boots], dye module open

[Remnant Dreadguard Trooper's Belt], dye module open

[Remnant Arkanian Trooper's Legplates], dye module open

2x [HK-55's Blaster Pistol], (Advanced Black-Yellow Fortitude Crystal)

It doesn't seem to matter in-which order I equip the pieces within the Outfitter window.

If I CTRL+Left-Click to preview these items instead, everything looks fine.

And, as-mentioned originally, things look fine in-world.

Hope this information is useful.

Best Regards