Ruins of Nul: Malgus fight not starting

ppgp

I have finished this mission on several toons on two servers yet I have tried several times on one toon on the satele shan server only to get to the video before the Malgus fight then be transported all the way back to the end of the last boss encounter. Going all the way back simply repeats the process in an endless loop. I have created several tickets for this only to be given the generic Malgus fight workaround for a fight that won't start. Reset does not work. I cannot advance the story on this toon.

• Dev Post
I have finished this mission on several toons on two servers yet I have tried several times on one toon on the satele shan server only to get to the video before the Malgus fight then be transported all the way back to the end of the last boss encounter. Going all the way back simply repeats the process in an endless loop. I have created several tickets for this only to be given the generic Malgus fight workaround for a fight that won't start. Reset does not work. I cannot advance the story on this toon.

EDIT: Initially responded, but provided info to the wrong thread.

Edited by JackieKo

Malgus fight NOT starting.

The mission Ruins of Nul cannot be finished. The story does not move on to Manaan and the mission Digging Deeper. I can't even progress weekly fp's with this mission unfinished. (And this toon only had 4 missions slots used at the time)

Please read the original post as the solution given has nothing to do with the problem.

• Dev Post
Malgus fight NOT starting.

The mission Ruins of Nul cannot be finished. The story does not move on to Manaan and the mission Digging Deeper. I can't even progress weekly fp's with this mission unfinished. (And this toon only had 4 missions slots used at the time)

Please read the original post as the solution given has nothing to do with the problem.

Hi again,

Sorry about that, I responded to the wrong thread. Going back to your specific issue, the team is aware of it and looking into it.