Broken achievement

Bar-Da-Voya

Achievement bugged and unobtainable because the item was removed but still listed as a requirement for the achievement.

Spoils of War->Tactical Items->Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior-> The Spoils of War: Jedi Sentinel/Sith Marauder achievement

The Fanged God Form tactical is still listed as a requirement for the above achievement despite it being removed from the game in 7.0. Please fix it so I can complete the achievement as I have all the other tacticals required.

It appears all of the other tacticals that were removed in 7.0 were removed from the requirements for their respected achievements except for this one and it is preventing me from completing the achievement and CSR won't grant the achievement despite doing so with other achievement bugs.

• Dev Post

Hi Bar-Da-Voya,

Thanks for the report regarding the Spoils of War Achievement and Fanged God Form tactical item.

Our team is currently looking into it. For visibility, I am adding this in the known issues list:

• Despite being removed from the game since Game Update 7.0, Fanged God Form tactical item still appears in the requirements of the Spoils of War: Jedi Sentinel/Sith Marauder Achievement.

• 3 months later...