Malgus Mount Permanently Unclaimed in Collections

WHTJunior

As the title states, my [Malgus’s Command Chamber Mount] shows unclaimed in Collections, even after learning the mount. Clicking the [Claim] button adds the item to my inventory, but is unusable, since I already learned it for that character.

Is anyone else having this issue?

When you claim a mount on a character it is locked in collections for your other character until you unlock them by paying cartel coins. Once unlocked you can claim the item with any character on your account. If you have already unlocked the mount and wondering why it doesn't show in your inventory once claimed, I believe there was an update that when you click claim it will unlock and put the mount listed in your Abilities tab under mounts. You will have to go into that section to check off the mount to favorite it or drag it to your toolbar.

From what I have noticed, it no longer puts the mount in your inventory space when reclaiming it on a character, after it has been collected and used by a different character. Hopefully this makes sense. :)

Can anyone else validate this? After learning the mount on a character, check Collections, to cee if the [Claim] button is available. Also, if clicking the button adds the mount to your inventory?

I've checked and can confirm that the new Malgus mount is showing in Collections as Unclaimed despite having used the item received via the in-game mail. If you click on the "Claim" button you get a new copy of the mount straight into your inventory.

As I recall this has happened before with other mounts that you receive via in-game mail on every character. BioWare eventually fixes the item in Collections, they just need to be made aware of the issue so that they can add it to their list of fixes!

From what I have noticed, it no longer puts the mount in your inventory space when reclaiming it on a character, after it has been collected and used by a different character. Hopefully this makes sense. :)

This is for the LotS 7.0 Digital Collector's Edition mount. I also paid the 10cc to unlock it permanently. For other collector's ed mounts, like the Longspur STAP, the [Claim] button is no longer active once the mount is learned.

I've checked and can confirm that the new Malgus mount is showing in Collections as Unclaimed despite having used the item received via the in-game mail. If you click on the "Claim" button you get a new copy of the mount straight into your inventory.

As I recall this has happened before with other mounts that you receive via in-game mail on every character. BioWare eventually fixes the item in Collections, they just need to be made aware of the issue so that they can add it to their list of fixes!

Exactly this. Thanks for checking.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...