Anyone else having problems w/ login with the security key phone app on the website.

Po_Pandasan

I has somewhat problems with login into my account with the security key but only on the website not the game application itself, I get this message: "LOGIN FAILED - A security key is not associated with this account." but if I leave it blank I can log straight in. That can be a huge security issue if someone manage to get into someone's account.

TL;DR:

I can't use the security on the Swtor website but only on the game application itself.

• Dev Post

Hi Po_Pandasan,

Did you try to follow the instructions of this article (the "What can I do if my Security Key is not working properly?" section): SW:TOR Security Key?

If yes and you still encounter issues, we invite you to directly contact the support team for additional verification. As your issue is about your security key, you should contact them by phone. Here is our article on how to do that: How to contact STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ (SW:TOR) support.

Okay, I tried again for the 7th time and some how I manage do it correctly, I have tried it both through typing the "key" and copy/pasted into the app but now it works again. Not sure what I did wrong the other 6 other times but it works now.