Hi I purchased sub plan but the payment didn't go through but it says I'm a sub in ga

TheFenHarel

As in the title I purchased a sub plan 30-day plan but t as in the title a 30-day subscription plan with plans to cancel it before the 30-day but it didn't go through for some reason but it says I'm subscriber in game so I would like to contact the customer support or anyone for help( Some clarity to what is going on )because I would like to pay for those 30 days and not be billed for more months later what went wrong gets fixed,

I check to see if something was wrong with my credit card but no I buy internationally from it so I know it works and I bought subscription to other games with that credit card so that's not the problem I don't know if it's on their side or what:rak_02:

I was going to contact the customer support by calling them but then I figured how much my fon provider with charge me for that call it would be more than the subscription and like 5 subscriptions:rolleyes:

So can someone from the forum tell me how contact customer support or someone from customer support to help me solve this problem because I would like to pay and be done , And if for some reason I'm not a subscriber thank you for the in game benefits of a subscriber EA ,And if I'm not a subscriber ok can you cancel the in game benefits :rak_03:

• Dev Post

Hi TheFenHarel,

As your issue is an account and billing one, only the Support Team is able to help you.

If you don't want to use your phone, you can use VoIP to contact this team. You will find more information in this article (you need to scroll down to the "Using VoIP to contact support" section): How to contact STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ (SW:TOR) support.