Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I need 3 things from Bioware tomorrow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I need 3 things from Bioware tomorrow

fatoldguy
12.13.2011 , 07:34 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Talrasha View Post
Yes it is. It says right on the front page in one sentence. You MAY get to play up to 5 days early. Do I need to get a dictionary to explain what the word may means?
You may need one to explain what 5 days means, as it more than that for people playing today.

ilterates
12.13.2011 , 07:34 PM | #22
If they wanted a smooth launch then they should have made longer or more stress tests. Some people care the fact that when they are allowed in game there are people already who reached to high levels. When I start much later I will face high level characters PVPing against me. I think this is wrong.

italky
12.13.2011 , 07:35 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypacrit View Post
Tired of hearing kids on these forums tell people to stop whining... Do you see all the flaws with this "wave" inviting... People need to stop accepting the crap that is fed to the PC community. I agree with op... new servers are a must for each wave IMO... and the exploits need fixed ASAP... you know what's funny... there wouldnt be this PVP XP exploit if the servers were full... LOL at that.
Rift opened more servers than needed, and most of those opened servers are barren after a couple months. So no, opening more servers isn't going to fix this . Whats going to fix this is for you to wait and be chill . Do something else in the meantime.
Closed Beta Tester , well was =P
For Trolls : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtNHuqHWefU
http://swtorrc.tumblr.com/post/63573...-erickson-fact
Commando/CH -- Italky of Corbantis.

DarthMeerkat
12.13.2011 , 07:36 PM | #24
1.1 Million Dollars
2.An air plane to Cuba
3.No Cops

Make it happen Bioware or the Jawas die!
DDE

lasmith
12.13.2011 , 07:36 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Talrasha View Post
If I were BioWare I'd just refund you all your 5 bucks you paid for the PRE ORDER and then make you wait until the 20th.
I will second that motion!

I do agree, however, with the issue concerning the pvp exp. That is certainly something that was not intended to happen, and should be corrected as soon as possible.
Squadron 367 and 11/26/11 and 12/2/11
PROUD BASIC EDITION CLUB MEMBER

Getting too old for this, I am.

translucentwolf
12.13.2011 , 07:36 PM | #26
Bioware, I only need 2 things...

1. A new, fresh server, which the OP's account is locked to. That way, he can't come infect the server I'm on.

2. Shut down power to server from point 1.
That which does not kill you merely postpones the inevitable.

Meluna
12.13.2011 , 07:37 PM | #27
Greetings, everyone. We already have a discussion thread dedicated to talking about invite waves. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=6488

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!