Something happened to Mako

OldVengeance

I'm not sure when this happened or why, but I logged back into my Bounty Hunter for the first time in a little while to try to do more of Rise of the Emperor, and I noticed there's a serious graphical issue with Mako all of a sudden. Changing her outfit or unsummoning and summoning her does nothing. She's the only one to be affected like this, but it appears in cutscenes.

https://ibb.co/wpDchx3

The text on the green bubble appears to say "Missing Granny" (most of it is upside down, though) for some reason?

Edited by OldVengeance

Do you have one of the Rishi blaster pistols equipped to her? The "Raider's Cove" style, namely, or any that are visually identical to it. There's a bug with them currently where their model/texture is missing or broken, leading to it showing up in game like this. Changing her weapon would be a workaround if this is the case, until they get around to fixing the affected blasters.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you have one of the Rishi blaster pistols equipped to her? The "Raider's Cove" style, namely, or any that are visually identical to it. There's a bug with them currently where their model/texture is missing or broken, leading to it showing up in game like this. Changing her weapon would be a workaround if this is the case, until they get around to fixing the affected blasters.

It did turn out to be Raider's Cove Blaster, thank you. I knew there was something vaguely familiar about this problem. Sky Ridge Blaster still seems to be fine, though.

Edited by OldVengeance