[Cybertech] Schematic: GSI Triangulation Enhancer Mark II not working

coffeepyromaniac

Wanted to craft some GSI Triangulation Enhancer Mark II on my cybertech, noticed the schematic was suddenly gone from my available list (first time I checked since 7.0). Didn't remember anything about it in the patchnotes, so went to the vendor, got and learned it again, queued up some of them. Logged back later and I have the materials that should have been used in my inventory and the schematic is gone again...

Would be nice to know this is only temporary, since getting the seeker droid sets without them is basically impossible.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well, that explains why there are none in the in-game Broker.  WHEN is this going to be fixed already? 🤨

And for that matter, this item always should have been easier, much easier, to obtain than it actually is.  They should just be available from ALL GSI Vendors and/or from the Cartel Marketplace! 

Edited by ReKabNad

1 hour ago, ReKabNad said:

Well, that explains why there are none in the in-game Broker.  WHEN is this going to be fixed already? 🤨

And for that matter, this item always should have been easier, much easier, to obtain than it actually is.  They should just be available from ALL GSI Vendors and/or from the Cartel Marketplace! 

I'm pretty sure they fixed this in a patch, maybe 7.1? I haven't tested since 7.1.1, but my Cybertech was able to learn the schematic and crafted 4 or 5 of them around August.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2022 at 1:05 AM, ThanderSnB said:

I'm pretty sure they fixed this in a patch, maybe 7.1? I haven't tested since 7.1.1, but my Cybertech was able to learn the schematic and crafted 4 or 5 of them around August.

But were you able to keep them and use them? 🤔

20 minutes ago, ReKabNad said:

Just to be clear, the Mark II have never been available from vendors. They have only been crafted from Cybertech. The schematic is sold by the GSI Reputation Vendor on Nar Shaddaa promenade. I checked in-game and the schematic is still there on the reputation vendor (5,000 credits, require Friend with GSI). I can't relearn the schematic to test if that's working, but I did test crafting one and it worked fine. I also used one and the buff icon appeared on my character. Everything seems to be working. It appears it was fixed in 7.0.2 (released April 26, 2022): "Corrected an issue preventing the creation of GSI Triangulation Enhancer Mark II."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ThanderSnB said:

Just to be clear, the Mark II have never been available from vendors. They have only been crafted from Cybertech. The schematic is sold by the GSI Reputation Vendor on Nar Shaddaa promenade. I checked in-game and the schematic is still there on the reputation vendor (5,000 credits, require Friend with GSI). I can't relearn the schematic to test if that's working, but I did test crafting one and it worked fine. I also used one and the buff icon appeared on my character. Everything seems to be working. It appears it was fixed in 7.0.2 (released April 26, 2022): "Corrected an issue preventing the creation of GSI Triangulation Enhancer Mark II."

Okay, cool, I'll check it out.  Thanks for the info. 

• 8 months later...
On 11/19/2022 at 6:00 PM, ReKabNad said:

I don’t know if this is still relevant, but just today I got the schematic, learned it, crafted the Mark II, stashed it on a legacy hold, used it on another toon, then went back to my crafter to see if I still had it, and I did and was still crafting. Just for good (maybe excessive) measure, I cancelled the crafting queue, logged out, logged back in, and tried again, and it all worked out. So I guess this confirms it’s been fixed and is still working.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SolGiorni said:

I don’t know if this is still relevant, but just today I got the schematic, learned it, crafted the Mark II, stashed it on a legacy hold, used it on another toon, then went back to my crafter to see if I still had it, and I did and was still crafting. Just for good (maybe excessive) measure, I cancelled the crafting queue, logged out, logged back in, and tried again, and it all worked out. So I guess this confirms it’s been fixed and is still working.

Thanks for the confirmation, I'm going to have to get one of my characters that schematic and get their crew crafting them for me.