Last of his kind Quest Bug

Swingkittie

The recruitment quest for Broonmark is busted. Completed the breadcrumb trail part to get to the building where Broonmark has the Wookie cornered. When I enter the building Broonmark is red and there is no chat bubble present to speak to anyone. Broonmark attacks instead. Of course, the only option is to kill him and that doesn't do anything. Abandoning or resetting mission didn't work.

Just tried it today, still bugged. Broonmark is hostile when you enter the personal phase, killing him doesn't do anything. No ability to talk to anyone, just immediate fight and then the wookie is frozen and you can't interact with him. Resetting the quest and running back through it doesn't work either, Broonmark is still hostile when you enter.

I played this quest earlier today and it was bugged for me as well. Like everyone else here is saying, Broonmark is immediately aggressive and killing him doesn't advance the quest at all. I tried resetting the quest and doing it over, but this yielded the same results.