Patch 7.0.1 reduced stats in level synced areas even more instead of raising them

Med-Inf

Patch notes for 7.0.1: "The target item ratings for level shifted content have been raised, and players will generally be more powerful when in level shifted areas."

They did the exact opposite! Level sync now reduces the stats even more :mad:

I collected the following data before and after the patch:

Level 78 Immortal Sith Juggernaut in Black Hole daily area. Same Equipment, same combat style / discipline. No augments:

Mastery: 1753 -> 1366

Endurance 1903: -> 1448

Health: 21761 -> 17161

Melee Damage (Pri): 744-932 -> 322-338

Damage Reduction: 49.62% -> 21%

Defense Chance: 24.13% -> 20.62%

Similar losses occured on Onderon.

Edited by Med-Inf

• Dev Post
Patch notes for 7.0.1: "The target item ratings for level shifted content have been raised, and players will generally be more powerful when in level shifted areas."

They did the exact opposite! Level sync now reduces the stats even more :mad:

I collected the following data before and after the patch:

Level 78 Immortal Sith Juggernaut in Black Hole daily area. Same Equipment, same combat style / discipline. No augments:

Mastery: 1753 -> 1366

Endurance 1903: -> 1448

Health: 21761 -> 17161

Melee Damage (Pri): 744-932 -> 322-338

Damage Reduction: 49.62% -> 21%

Defense Chance: 24.13% -> 20.62%

Similar losses occured on Onderon.

Hi Med-Inf,

We need to investigate this issue. Can you confirm the character and server you experienced this on? You can PM me this info if you want.

Hi Med-Inf,

We need to investigate this issue. Can you confirm the character and server you experienced this on? You can PM me this info if you want.

I sent you a message with details and 2 screenshots I took on version 7.0.0 with that character on Black Hole and Onderon.

I sent you a message with details and 2 screenshots I took on version 7.0.0 with that character on Black Hole and Onderon.

Do you need screenshots of 326 gear territary stats toned down in warzones?

Do you need screenshots of 306 gear having been ruined in warzones after patch 7.0.1?

And why is there accuracy on Sage PVP gear?

Pretty sure this is just a display bug for stats.

Because I have been killing things so much faster when level synced in areas. Heroics on Taris went by smoothly, also Yavin 4 Dailies I finished almost as fast as I did in 6.0 with stacked presence.

Hi Med-Inf,

Please know Jackie, this is also happening in PvP. Unaugmented 326ilvl players are getting reduced stats in PvP instances. I can provide details if you'd like.

Edited by septru

Don't have pre-7.0.1 screenshots to prove this, but I've also felt significantly weaker in Black Hole, CZ-198, Section X and Onderon, across my whole legacy. No changes to gear other than swapping an item or two from ir324 to ir326; so if any, changes should make a char slightly stronger, not weak up to the point of dying when surrounded by couple of trash mobs.

I can also say without a doubt that it is the same experience for me. I am doing significantly less damage, missing way more attacks and taking way more damage than before this update in all daily planet heroic areas.

I thought the idea with this expansion was offering conquest gear for solo players to increase their character's power. Yet the second I do solo content, the level sync completely guts my accuracy, alacrity and crit. There really is no incentive to grind gear as a solo player now.

Hi Med-Inf,

How about you just revert all scaling changes made to companions and players to pre 7.0? Because I'm not sure you are able to get it right.

Hi Med-Inf,

Terciary stats should not be affected by level-sync or bolster at all.

Remove 316 and 318 gear from the PVP vendor, gear is redundant, it makes more sense to pick up 320 conquest gear and upgrade via lootbox.

Remove relic lootbox RNG, *********** irritating.

Disable augments for now. Upon reintroducing new ones, augment slots should not be bolstered (incentive to get those).

Edited by varietasplus

My Jedi's stat's are so nerved in level reduced areas. I have a level 73 Jedi knight that I am play through KOTEE but because my stat's are been reduced so bad i can't beat chapter i am stuck on. This is really making me not want to play this game and I absolutely love this game. A fix soon would be great.

im not number cruncher but i have had several areas that im sure i used to be level synched upwards in level that i used to that i no longer get like open world areas. like on dantoooine and onderon i might be misremembering but yeah.

im not number cruncher but i have had several areas that im sure i used to be level synched upwards in level that i used to that i no longer get like open world areas. like on dantoooine and onderon i might be misremembering but yeah.

It certainly adds a whole new level of excitement and challenge to Swoop Racing when a simple swerve results in being murdered in 1 hit by an enraged kath hound pup... :rolleyes: