Galactic Seasons Objectives from March 8th - April 5th

CommunityTeam

Please tell me you've fixed the GSF goal, because it's probably one of the few I'm going to be able to do... This is really not a solo friendly list. UGH. And having to camp 4 spawns is lame...

This week is going to suck.

Edited by Pricia

When will the GSI Valued Partner mission trail be fixed?

Bugged this week wasting 3+ hours of my time on 2 toons before not bothering.

Combined with the reportedly bugged Eternal Champion time sink that made it impossible to get the 7/7 weeklies for non-pvp, non-ops runners.

I see that March 15 could be a problem week for non-Ops, non-PvP players if another KOTFE/KOTET chapter doesn't complete correctly.

Hi folks,

SWTOR Galactic Seasons Objectives from March 8th - April 5th are available! Learn more here.

Man, that link... is a huge wall of text. Here, let me copy it to you as plain text:

"SWTOR Galactic Season Objectives: March 8th - April 5th

The second season of Galactic Seasons starts with the new Legacy of the Sith expansion. As mentioned in the Galactic Seasons 2 ‘Shadows of the Underworld’ article, the Daily and Weekly Season Objectives will be communicated on a month-to-month basis. Here is the list of the Season Objectives from March 8th - April 5th, 2022.

Week 4 (March 8th -15th)

Daily

Influencing the Galaxy Earn 25,000 Personal Conquest Points across your Legacy.

Weekly

March Across the Galaxy Earn 200,000 Personal Conquest Points across your Legacy.

Infiltrating the Competition - Obtain Underworld Syndicate Plans by completing Season Objectives, Flashpoints, Uprisings,

Operations, or defeating enemies across the Galaxy.

- Season Objectives grant 7-15 Underworld Syndicate Plans

- Flashpoints grant 2-4 Underworld Syndicate Plans

- Uprisings grant 3-5 Underworld Syndicate Plans

- 8 Player Operations grant 12-18 Underworld Syndicate Plans

- 16 Player Operations grant 14-24 Underworld Syndicate Plans

- Lair Bosses (including Event Lair Bosses) grant 2-6 Underworld Syndicate Plans

- Planets with known Syndicate operations are prone to produce higher

yields of Underworld Syndicate Plans, and include Corellia, Makeb, Mek-Sha,

Nar Shaddaa, Quesh, Rishi, Taris, and Tatooine. Speaking with an

'Informative Jawa' on the Fleet may offer aid in locating Underworld Syndicate Plans.

Mutual Beneficiary Turn in Underworld Syndicate Plans to Qi'us Dnar on the Lower Promenade

of Nar Shaddaa to earn Reputation with the Shadow Syndicate.

Liabilities of Nar Shaddaa Track down and defeat the following high profile targets on Nar Shaddaa: Kaeden Ta'kor

(Northeastern Red Light Sector - Republic), Kaemon Zahor (Northern Corellian Sector - Empire), Kallik Kan

(Northwestern Nikto Sector - Republic), Varus Logan (Northwestern Network Access - Empire)

Pre-Fabulous Results Assemble materials into Industrial or Synthetic Prefabs and Fabricator Crystals or Designs.

Peace or Power Complete Missions as a Jedi Knight or a Sith Warrior Origin.

Legacies of the Underworld Complete Flashpoints (1 point). Earn bonus progress for completing Directive 7, Mandalorian Raiders,

Cademimu, or Spirit of Vengeance (requires content) (4 points). Earn additional bonus progress for defeating

their Bonus Bosses (3 points).

The Terrors of Taris Defeat The Ancient One and Subject Alpha on Taris.

Stay On Target Earn Capture, Defensive, and Damage Medals in Galactic Starfighter by capturing and defending

objectives or damaging enemies.

Lair of the Mountain Queen Defeat Lair Bosses (1 point). Earn bonus progress for defeating the Mutated Geonosian Queen on

any difficulty (3 points). (Requires a Subscription)

Week 5 (March 15th - 22nd)

Daily

Weekly

March Across the Galaxy Earn 200,000 Personal Conquest Points across your Legacy.

Infiltrating the Competition - Obtain Underworld Syndicate Plans by completing Season Objectives, Flashpoints, Uprisings,

- Lair Bosses (including Event Lair Bosses) grant 2-6 Underworld Syndicate Plans

'Informative Jawa' on the Fleet may offer aid in locating Underworld Syndicate Plans.

Syndicate Infighting Create infighting within the Hutt Cartel, Exchange, and Black Sun by defeating syndicate

members and planting incriminating rumors while disguised as a member of the syndicate. Locate

Syndicate Armor crates to don a disguise and plant rumors by locating and accessing Syndicate

Personnel Consoles across Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, and Quesh.

Ace of the Armada Board your personal ship and complete Space Missions (1 point). Earn bonus progress for

completing [HEROIC] missions (2 points).

Coreward Worlds Daily Sweep Complete the mission: [WEEKLY] Daily Area: Black Hole multiple times or complete

[WEEKLY] Daily Area: Onderon once.

The Distant Outer Rim Complete Repeatable, Exploration, or Bonus Missions while defeating enemies on Belsavis,

Hoth, Rishi, or Tatooine. To locate Exploration Missions throughout the Galaxy, check

'Show Exploration Missions' on the World Map Legend.

Legacies of Revan Complete Flashpoints (1 point). Earn bonus progress for completing Maelstrom Prison

(Republic only), Taral V (Republic only), The Foundry (Empire only), or Boarding Party (Empire only)

(4 points). Earn additional bonus progress for defeating their Bonus Bosses (3 points).

Heading the Frontline Complete Unranked Warzone matches. Earn double progress for wins.

Clashing in the Stars Complete Galactic Starfighter matches. Earn double progress for wins.

Anarchy In Paradise Complete Chapter X: Anarchy in Paradise of Knights of the Fallen Empire on Veteran difficulty or harder.

(Requires a Subscription and/or access to Knights of the Fallen Empire)

Week 6 (March 22nd - 29th)

Daily

Weekly

Utilizing the Shadow Defeat enemies across the Galaxy with Fen Zeil as your active Companion.

This Will Do Nicely Affect enemies with destructible pipes, tanks, canisters, and capacitors found throughout the Galaxy.

GSI Valued Partner Complete the Mission: [WEEKLY] GSI Valued Partner Initiative. Requires the start or completion of the

following Missions: Buried Evils (Republic) / Weapons Of Chaos (Empire) and The Search Begins

(Republic) / Groundwork (Empire).

Reaches of Unknown and Wild Space Complete Repeatable, Exploration, or Bonus Missions while defeating enemies on CZ-198, Ilum, Iokath,

or Zakuul. To locate Exploration Missions throughout the Galaxy, check 'Show Exploration Missions' on the

World Map Legend.

Sparks of War Defeat Champion difficulty Republic and Imperial guard droids and turrets across Alderaan and Corellia.

Decorated Combatant Earn Warzone Medals (1 point per medal). Earn an additional progress point for becoming

'Highly Decorated' by earning 8 Medals in a single match.

Forging Darkness Assemble materials into War Supplies: Invasion Forces, and then assemble Dark Project MK-1s.

Quelling the Uprising Complete Uprisings (1 point). Earn bonus progress for completing Crimson Fang, Done and Dusted,

or Firefrost (1 point). Earn additional bonus progress for completing them on harder difficulties

1 for Veteran, 2 for Master). (Requires a Subscription)

Week 7 (March 29th - April 5th)

Daily

Weekly

Mutual Beneficiary Turn in Underworld Syndicate Plans to Qi'us Dnar on the Lower Promenade

of Nar Shaddaa to earn Reputation with the Shadow Syndicate.

Still Got It Defeat non-player enemies across the Galaxy without the aid of your Companions. (No companion

may be summoned for progression. This does not progress through Warzones, Galactic Starfighter, Flashpoints,

or Operations)

Pre-Fabulous Results Assemble materials into Industrial or Synthetic Prefabs and Fabricator Crystals or Designs.

Dealings in Hutt Space Complete Repeatable, Exploration, or Bonus Missions while defeating enemies across Makeb,

Nar Shaddaa, Quesh, Voss, Darvannis, or Ossus. To locate Exploration Missions throughout the Galaxy,

check 'Show Exploration Missions' on the World Map Legend.

Legacies of the Outer Rim Complete Flashpoints (1 point). Earn bonus progress for completing Battle of Rishi, The Nathema

Conspiracy (requires content), Hammer Station, or Athiss (4 points). Earn additional bonus progress for

defeating their Bonus Bosses (3 points).

Cartel Warbots Defeat the Rogue Cartel Warbot World Boss on Quesh and Battledroid R4-GL on Nar Shaddaa.

Clashing in the Stars Complete Galactic Starfighter matches. Earn double progress for wins.

Profit and Plunder Complete Chapter XIII: Profit and Plunder of Knights of the Fallen Empire on Veteran difficulty or harder.

(Requires a Subscription and/or access to Knights of the Fallen Empire)

Complete the above Galactic Seasons Objectives to progress through the rewards and reputation tracks!"

I won't even read that, Casual-friendly no more, that's for sure.

Bugged this week wasting 3+ hours of my time on 2 toons before not bothering.

Combined with the reportedly bugged Eternal Champion time sink that made it impossible to get the 7/7 weeklies for non-pvp, non-ops runners.

I see that March 15 could be a problem week for non-Ops, non-PvP players if another KOTFE/KOTET chapter doesn't complete correctly.

What's wrong with GSI and Eternal Championship? I was able to complete both of them this week. Although I do think they should be reconsidered as objectives since the amount of effort needed is really disproportionate.

What's wrong with GSI and Eternal Championship? I was able to complete both of them this week. Although I do think they should be reconsidered as objectives since the amount of effort needed is really disproportionate.

Well, GSI reset after one day for me, so it took me way too long to do it because I couldn't split it up. I'm not planning on ever doing it again until that's fixed.

Groan. Does anybody know how quickly those things respawn? I'm wondering if it will even be worth trying to get all four for this objective.

I have no idea...

Anyway, I'll be happy if I do 5 goals this week, and that's assuming that the GSF goal is fixed, which I highly doubt, and that doing ANY mission on a knight or warrior will count.

Good thing I don't play much and I am not interested in GS anymore. I have gotten the 2 items I wanted (the strongholds) the rest I don't really care that much about. Companion, oh please like I don't already have a ton? :rolleyes:

Pretty much the same here!

OH ! Companions?? Really??

HA !! And we all know just how much we all want those non-interactive, "capped", special new features !!

If we had something really interesting to go for it might be worth the hassle (I kind of doubt it .... but maybe). You know ... something really special. Like a new bass boat !! :D:D:D

(like that's gonna happen ! ) :D

Edited by OlBuzzard

Pretty much the same here!

OH ! Companions?? Really??

HA !! And we all know just how much we all want those non-interactive, "capped", special new features !!

If we had something really interesting to go for it might be worth the hassle (I kind of doubt it .... but maybe). You know ... something really special. Like a new bass boat !! :D:D:D

(like that's gonna happen ! ) :D

You can have the bass boat. I just take a new easel with paint p

You can have the bass boat. I just take a new easel with paint p

I started to order a new Santa FE II Classic Dual Mast... 1,000 PLUS freight! (the freight was crazy expensive too!)

Soooo looks like I'll have to wait until we get our tax refund!!

:D

Please tell me you've fixed the GSF goal, because it's probably one of the few I'm going to be able to do...

These two not registering (well, in the case of GSF, only registering higher level medals) for the weekly objective really hurt in their weeks, yeah, although I was still able to find alternatives I even a very casual player like me could manage to get to 7/7. Not that many good options in this week, though...

The named bosses have only 4 minutes of respawn time and you can just jump in if someone else is already attacking, this is really not a problem. I enjoyed it.

Also, solo players can do 7 objectives this week. Overall this season is way more solo friendly (and also less repetitive) than the last. Kinda not getting what you guys are on about there.

Edited by Lichtfaengerin

The named bosses have only 4 minutes of respawn time and you can just jump in if someone else is already attacking, this is really not a problem. I enjoyed it.

Also, solo players can do 7 objectives this week. Overall this season is way more solo friendly (and also less repetitive) than the last. Kinda not getting what you guys are on about there.

That doesn't help me find the locations on the map, I have one more to go and I can't find him.

Well, can confirm, GSF still has the same problem. And for some weird reason the crafting goal stopped counting the prefabs after 16 for me. May be related to traveling to Odessen, as weird as it sounds, it's the only thing that changed from when it still worked... :confused: Will experiment more later when I have the time to play again.

That doesn't help me find the locations on the map, I have one more to go and I can't find him.

Did the Republic side last night, looking for a strongbox helps if you're missing them while they're waiting for a respawn, it's how I found the second one.

Edited by Luinthoron

Hi folks,

SWTOR Galactic Seasons Objectives from March 8th - April 5th are available! Learn more here.

Sure would like to know why I am only actually being rewarded 4 points instead of the 8 I am supposed to be getting for Weekly tasks...this is getting to be ridiculous how horrible 7.0 is turning out to be and am really wishing I never subscribed to be able to access this update at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/7/2022 at 5:58 PM, Pricia said:

Well, GSI reset after one day for me, so it took me way too long to do it because I couldn't split it up. I'm not planning on ever doing it again until that's fixed.

A new season has begun, and the Eternal Championship has finally been fixed -- it used to be buggy if done with multiple players -- but GSI Weekly still says it's going to reset at the same time as all the dailies.