zai zykken onslaught boxes not giving gear

jedikranma

Hi jedikranma,

Thanks for the report regarding kai Zykken's boxes.

Our team is aware of this bug. I'll add it to the known issues list for visibility:

• Kai Zykken's Unidentified Set Bonus boxes don't grant items.

Do you also have in the known bug list that Zai is not checking your cargo hold for duplicate protection?

Edited by DurdensWrath

Do you also have in the known bug list that Zai is not checking your cargo hold for duplicate protection?

I'm interested about this topic too. Zai is not checking either your cargo hold or your inventory for duplicate protection. I got a helm from him that already was in my inventory. I'm saving my tech fragments until I can get an answer about this.

I'm interested about this topic too. Zai is not checking either your cargo hold or your inventory for duplicate protection. I got a helm from him that already was in my inventory. I'm saving my tech fragments until I can get an answer about this.

Since I had my tech fragments capped, I had to buy something from Kai today. Out of 8 boxes, I got:

4 x empty

2 x pieces that were already in my inventory

1 x piece that I just got from Kai a few seconds before (which means he sold me twice the same piece)

1 x piece of the Restorative Drive set I was still missing.

So, for 8000 tech fragments, I got one piece I was after instead of the expected 8 pieces. Inflation doesn't even stop at Mr. Zykken's enterprise.

Unfortunately, this is horribly bugged. And I really hope you have this properly on your buglist.

Edited by JattaGin

• 2 weeks later...
Is there any chance we can get some directions for customer service to be able to refund those of us who are reporting failed transactions to them,? The current response of "Unfortunately as this is a known issue we are unable to assist you" is quite frustrating Edited by Odea

• 2 months later...
Hi jedikranma,

Thanks for the report regarding kai Zykken's boxes.

Our team is aware of this bug. I'll add it to the known issues list for visibility:

• Kai Zykken's Unidentified Set Bonus boxes don't grant items.

Was this ever actually corrected? Or is he still bugged? This was asked in Discord chat in one of my guilds. Any answer verifying Kai's situation would be appreciated.