Purchase issues

CommunityTeam

I find it amazing(in a bad way) that Jackie asks for people to be respectful when this is what they see from the Devs and their white nights:

Need help with money transaction problem?

Yes sir, here is a fix.

Have problems with finishing the expansion because of the malgus Bug?

Bohh hoo, so does a lot of people. Get in line.....or better yet 'hide' somewere crying and don't bother the lucky folks that did not get the bug.

You found another bug?

Let me write it in my invisible type writer.....sorry i mean in the Known bug list.

You didn't saw the "heads up" of less than 5 days about how we will remove lots of items that you grinded for a lot of time and give s*hit in return?

Ah ha!!!!! (s*cker) We even inadvertly mocked the people that did saw it by calling that a 'heads up', hahahah, its so funny....almost as funny as when Eric mocked the 6.0 PTS testers during a live stream with a meme reward for all the ignored feedback.

The UI changes that no one asked and the game did no even need give you a headache?

Take ibuprofene dude!

Yes, obviously. Almost anyone would prioritize fixes to their direct revenue stream over complaints about UI or whatever.

And what about the weapons people paid for we are still in the dark over how long this will be so in the mean time we are stuck looking like plain janes on the battle field.