Shadow Syndicate not appearing in the Reputation list

snappyd

I have activated Fen Zeil and spoken to Qi'us Dnar. I can now hand over Underworld Syndicate Plans but do not get reputation points for it as Shadow Syndicate is not in my reputation list.

I handed over 40 (2 x 20) expecting to complete the Galactic Season objective but was not credited for it.

I have followed the required steps as far as I am aware. My character is level 75 but I don't think that should matter?

• Dev Post

Hi snappyd,

Did you check in your inventory?

Underworld Syndicate Plans are converted into Reputation items and added to your inventory.

Edit with additional information: The Shadow Syndicate Reputation only appears after using one Reputation item.

Edited by CommunityTeam

I ran into this as well. If you Esc out after you "give" the plans, nothing happens. You do not get the Rep items.

You need to "Talk about something else" and click the Leave prompt to complete the transaction. The go to your inventory and click said items. It's a rather cumbersome and not entirely logical procedure.

Thanks for the info and suggestions. Not sure if this counts as a resolution but logging in today on a different character, first login for the day/post new Conquest, the Reputation items were in the Inventory.

Got the rep and Shadow Syndicate is listed in the Reputation list.

Underworld Syndicate Plans are converted into Reputation items and added to your inventory.

Not in my inventory anywhere. I've submitted almost 200 of these between 2 characters and still nothing.

UPDATE: You cannot escape from the chat or pit will not give you the reputation tokens. Kinda dumb.

Edited by TrevenntisSivaz
UPDATE