Ruins of Nul STILL bugged

Siliverin

I have been attempting to do Solo mode Ruins of Nul ( not for the storyline, but after it) for the mission quest and my companion who is influence rank 50 can not keep up with the insane amount of damage that is being put out. Between the beams and massive amount of add spawns, they either die before me or they cant keep up with keeping me alive. It is literally seeming impossible if you do not have a second companion, which we all know you can't for story mode once you do the main story line. I have an item level of 321 but if it is something where you need an even high item level then maybe have it say somewhere? because it is getting really annoying trying to do this flashpoint on story mode and it feeling like its set to veteran ( its not i have triple checked)

A whole week has gone by with this severely bugged flashpoint. This needs to be removed from the game until you can figure out how to fix it. This is insulting to every PAYING customer of this nonsense. Congrats on pissing off the majority of your paying customers with a broken launch and then hiding from them when all of this is pointed out. Makes me feel like my money is being well spent.

This is ridiculous and disgraceful.

We're not even getting any comment from BioWare that they're even aware of it. Malgus just pulls me under the ground over and over and over and over again.

But does BioWare fix it? Or even do anything to provide a work around? Or just flat out disable malgus's abilities in the meanwhile?

Nope, gamebreaking bug, nothing from BioWare, players unable to progress in the story, are you guys trying to kill this game?

I can sympathize with the both of you. 7 attempts in the story mode, even trying to cheese him with a comp...a level 25 one at that. When I posted in general I received a tip. That is you taunt Malgus over by the fallen pillar. However, you don't want to stand directly behind it with the barrier at your back. You want to put your back to the stone pylon to the left of the down pillar. Do not go past that pillar or Malgus will "suck" you into the center, and you do.

Stand with that stone pylon at your back. Make sure your comp is set on heals if you're a tank or DPS or however you want to fight him. You can defeat him playing in this manner. I failed 3 times doing it this way because I moved away from the pillar to fight him. On the last attempt (#11), I defeated him. Hopefully, using this you'll both be successful.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

The bug you're reporting with Darth Malgus in Ruins of Nul Flashpoint is a known issue:

• Players can't defeat Darth Malgus in Ruins of Nul Flashpoint - Story Mode.
    • Our team is currently investigating the issue. Current workaround: Stick to the outer perimeter of the fight (by the stone path but not beyond the pillars) when Malgus uses the Relentless Assault Ability.

As this thread is a duplicate of the main one: [Ruins of Nul: Story Mode] One Shot by Malgus, I am closing this one to avoid multiple threads regarding the same subject.