Did not get credit for Legacies of the Force after completeing Korriban incursion

Lurg

So I have completed this season two objective over a few times with out it getting completed. I have proof of when I have started a flashpoint and ended it. The objective didn't increase except for when I did solo flashpoint from the new content. So I have been sitting at 1 of 8 completed even though I have done Korriban Incursion twice through Group Finder and once solo. So according to that I should now have 16 of 8. So now I have completed it twice without it being completed. Sucks that this is a weekly and that last weeklies I have left I do not want to do due to fact I HATE these systems/aspects of the game. So kindly finish the objective for me and award me my Season 2 objective points.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports about the 'Legacies of the Force' Season Objective not progressing when completing Flashpoints.

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

In the meantime, I'm adding this bug to the known issues list:

• The Story and Veteran mode of some flashpoints does not progress the 'Legacies of the Force' Season Objective for republic players.

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports about the 'Legacies of the Force' Season Objective not progressing when completing Flashpoints.

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

In the meantime, I'm adding this bug to the known issues list:

• The Story and Veteran mode of some flashpoints does not progress the 'Legacies of the Force' Season Objective for republic players.

So how about completing the objective for us then that have ran into this bug? There is no other weekly I can do that I like that gives as many season points and underworld pieces.

For what it's worth, I got 5/8 after doing Depths of Manaan solo on my Jedi Guardian. I don't want to do that one again...

But seriously, they delayed for two months, on top of all the issues with Galactic Seasons 1 when it first came out, and they still have the same types of issues?

Just re-did Depths of Manaan...completed Legacies of the Force objective.

Edit 1: Added class

Edit 2: Added successful results

Edited by NameBad

For what it's worth, I got 5/8 after doing Depths of Manaan solo on my Jedi Guardian. I don't want to do that one again...

But seriously, they delayed for two months, on top of all the issues with Galactic Seasons 1 when it first came out, and they still have the same types of issues?

I just did Manaan Solo also and it gave me the 5 points. Blew threw it with Companion set to DPS and the robot.

Having done multiple additional flashpoints since getting to 6/8 complete, this objective has not progressed at all. Assault on Tython, Black Talon, Esseles, and Korriban Invasion did not award completion even after being at 6/8 complete already.