Stuck in Fortification quest. No Way to progress (Video included)

DexTokiko

Here's a video, unless I'm a complete idiot, which is extremely possible, I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do here. There's no way to progress

I was able to fix it by porting to a stronghold and then porting back, but it seems like the mission kicked me back out to the wrong area after completing the task, rather than the command room up the ramp it put me down there.

Edited by DexTokiko

So my friend and I came across this just now and figured out how to fix this issue that we ran into just like you. To resolve this issue. Simply just teleport to you're ship and you can relaunch you're mission on the top right and should fix you're placement at where you should be at and continue on with you're mission.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

This bug is a known issue:

• Players are teleported to the wrong location after being polymorphed into a Cargo Loader Droid in the Manaan storyline - Imperial. Preventing them from progressing in the storyline.

As mentioned above, the current workaround is to Transport to the Fleet or Ship and launch the Mission again.

To consolidate our forums, I'll close your thread as it's a duplicate of the main one: Cargo loader bug in the imperial manaan story requires players to zone out.