Technological Advancements quest not progressing on completing Veteran FP

Loc_n_lol

Hi yes also getting the same result. Master Mode Lost Island done through the groupfinder, got my 2 groupfinder activity points but not the 10 from clearing master mode. I'll note that we did NOT kill the bonus boss... if that's necessary to get 10 point credit I may cry a little. :)

I got the same bug. I got credit one time but that was it. My only guess was the extra points are tied to the Daily Reward, so you get +6 points only once a day. I need to test it today to verify though.

Edit: So I tested it again and the first time I got the 6 points for a veteran flashpoint + 2 for completing it with the group finder. The second time I only got 2, so I'm pretty sure it's only once a day for the +6. No idea if that's intended.

Edited by ThanderSnB

Hello a friend ran a Master Mode Lost Island thru the groupfinder, he got 2 points instead of the excepted 2 + 10 points.

We decided to try running a Maste Mode flashpoint outside the groupfinder, we ran False Emperor. We did not receive any neuro key points at all. We are all level 80, subscribed, and had started the neuro key quest.

Technological Advacement did not charge with 34 charges for completing conquest 100k. This is my 2nd toon to try LotS story and expansion (First was on Pub side and all went fairly well)

I did story until I hit 80. Was at 74k or so conquest

Then I jumped to fleet and picked up the Technological Advancement mission.

I picked up Daily and Weekly GSF missions

I did one GSF mission

That popped Socialite 1 and gave me over 30k conquest and completed my personal conquest

Collected the conquest rewards, medals of Commendation etc.

Technological Advancement is still at 0/100

Edited by Saeten

Technological Advacement did not charge with 34 charges for completing conquest 100k.

I did story until I hit 80. Was at 74k or so conquest

Then I jumped to fleet and picked up the Technological Advancement mission.

I picked up Daily and Weekly GSF missions

I did one GSF mission

That popped Socialite 1 and gave me over 30k conquest and completed my personal conquest

Collected the conquest rewards, medals of Commendation etc.

Technological Advancement is still at 0/100

Same thing happened to me. My character was at 10/100 and did not receive the 34 activity points after getting conquest from doing GSF. This is going to delay the acquisition of legendary implants significantly. Need a fix for this ASAP.

Same here. I completed 2 GSF conquests and didn't get credit for it towards "Technological Advancements". At this rate, I'll never get my implants while i'm still at max tech frags and missing out on all the tech frags that are dropping. NEED THIS FIXED ASAP!!!!!

The support ticket response I got is really the first time I have been thoroughly disappointed with customer service in this game. They essentially said

Add this as a suggestion on the forums

and closed the ticket! I requested Jackie to review this thread. Others who have experienced this - please go ahead and add you names to this thread. To be clear, this is for those who have:

(a) completed Conquest 100K during a GSF match

(b) did not receive the 34 charges to the "Technological Advancement" mission doodad

Edited by mike_carton

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Regarding Technological Advancements Mission, Galactic Starfighter PvP Mode is not granting completion points. This information is available in the known issues list:

• Technological Advancements Mission does not specify what PvP Modes grant completion points.
    • Galactic Starfighter PvP Mode is not granting completion points.

Regarding the [Weekly] Veteran Flashpoint, our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it:

• The [Weekly] Veteran Flashpoint is not progressing after completing all the requirements.

Hi folks,

Regarding Technological Advancements Mission, Galactic Starfighter PvP Mode is not granting completion points. This information is available in the known issues list:

• Technological Advancements Mission does not specify what PvP Modes grant completion points.

Regarding the [Weekly] Veteran Flashpoint, our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it:

• The [Weekly] Veteran Flashpoint is not progressing after completing all the requirements.

You did not read what we wrote above.

This problem is that we did not get the 34 charges we were supposed to get after completing personal conquest while doing GSF.

This is NOT about starfighter not granting 10 charges.

I did a Mastermode flashpoint with groupfinder and got full credit for galactic conflicts but only got 4 charge instead of the 10 charge listed - this has happened more than once but the first time i wasnt sure so the second time i was watching my charge to make sure i wasnt crazy.

Also i missed the 34 points for personal conquest because i hit before i hit 80 and didnt have the quest yet. This is obviously poor design. 34 points is a large partion of the 100 and with flashpoints not giving proper credit it will be extremely difficult to hit this mark timely.

I should have 100/100 charges after all the stuff i've done since it was available. Are you really not fixing this a week in to the expantion? Should be first prio - mastermode fp give 2 charges not 10 as promissed. This is utter crap BIOWARE - and are a waste of everybodys time

GET IT FIXED ASAP

Also didn't get 34 points for completing conquest.

Picked the technological Advancement quest up last week, but was already done with conquest then.

Now this week I just completed conquest, but didn't get the 34 points, did get 20 points from doing heroics though.

Not sure if it's important but also got most of my conquest points from gsf. Shouldn't really matter though.

It doesn't count towards completion. Just doesn't work in any way whatsoever. So the most important part of the new gearing is locked behind a bugged quest. I can put up with that UI, fine. But THAT is too much. It's been a week already! FIX THAT!!!

Hi folks,

Thats not the problem!!!

The problem is, that we dont get the 34 charges for completing conquest on a character, that completes conquest with GSF missions!

This is just silly i wanted to slowly do this on all toons using conquest but it doesnt count!! Why does bioware create such a silly thing to hide the set bonus behind a mission and then wont even let us proggress it??

Hi folks,

I completed conquest on 2 different characters last week and didn't get the personal conquest charges (34?), apparently because I got the conquest inside GSF (when I finished a GSF weekly)..

That was after getting lvl 80 (on both those characters) before (at the same time, actually) I got personal conquest the first week of the patch, so I did not get the personal conquest credit 2 weeks in a row...

Edited by BlueWanderer

Several veteran mode flashpoints through group finder only granted me 2 points each instead of 6.

I guess there's no point doing veteran mode when solo mode gives 2 points also without having to deal with a group of clueless pugs. At least no point doing them until this is fixed too.

• 2 weeks later...