Secrets of the Enclave

Maulkillertfuu

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thank you for reporting the bug you all encounter with your companions in Secrets of the Enclave.

I've transferred the information to our team. I'll update you in this thread when I have more information.

For visibility, I'll add this bug to the known issues list:

• Companions became unavailable in the Secrets of the Enclave after "The horror of the Swarm overwhelms you" dialogue - Graul boss fight.

Edited by CommunityTeam

This isn't the only thing wrong with this FP. Stealth breaks from well beyond where you'd aggro if you weren't in stealth. Not just this FP but in the two FP's leading up to "Secrets" as well.

I know this is a bit off topic however I fed this back about stealth on the PTS but it was ignored :( It happened in FPs and in the open world.

I really hope y'all fix this quickly. Since this is a progression quest required to experience the "New Expansion", its a bit silly that this isn't #1 on the known issues list.

Hi folks,

Thank you for reporting the bug you all encounter with your companions in Secrets of the Enclave.

I've transferred the information to our team. I'll update you in this thread when I have more information.

• Companions became unavailable in the Secrets of the Enclave after "The horror of the Swarm overwhelms you" dialogue - Graul boss fight.

I've put up with a lot dumped on me by this update/expansion whatever, but this has me ready to cancel. I've died 7 times before thinking oh wait, this is yet another bug.

If you can't fix it, then progress me beyond it so I can get on with the story.

I "fixed it" (worked around ) but i guess it will only work as a ranged dd. i tryed the method with standing on the right site on the ledge but even if the boss didn`t resett it didn't worked for me. So i went down and went to the other side of the "arena" where you can leave the area after the fight. there is a small edge were you can stand on and it worked for me the first time. my companions were fighting the boss in the middle and they didn't dissapear after the small adds spawn. Instead the adds despawn after they couldn't reach me and the fight continued until he was dead. i did it as a sniper. I hope this is helpuff for some of you.

So the only way to beat this glitch is with another glitch? Brilliant.

I "fixed it" (worked around ) but i guess it will only work as a ranged dd. i tryed the method with standing on the right site on the ledge but even if the boss didn`t resett it didn't worked for me. So i went down and went to the other side of the "arena" where you can leave the area after the fight. there is a small edge were you can stand on and it worked for me the first time. my companions were fighting the boss in the middle and they didn't dissapear after the small adds spawn. Instead the adds despawn after they couldn't reach me and the fight continued until he was dead. i did it as a sniper. I hope this is helpuff for some of you.

Hi folks,

Yes And ı Die Repeatedly Cannot Advance To LEGACY OF THE SITH

Hi folks,

How about you get this fixed before the weekend? This is a game breaking bug, this should be TOP PRIORITY!

• Dev Post
Hi folks,

Hi everyone,

A fix has been deployed for this that did not require any downtime. Your companions should no longer disappear. Should you run into any issues, please update this thread.

Wow, this really worked! Thank you!

Hi everyone,

A fix has been deployed for this that did not require any downtime. Your companions should no longer disappear. Should you run into any issues, please update this thread.

Thank you and the all the dev team for your quick efforts -- I just beat Graul and my companion stuck around!