Maintenance: February 15, 2022

CommunityTeam

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where to begin; No mounts, Key-binds reset, was sawbones logged off for about an hour of so then back on and no longer sawbones but ruffian, no Legacy of the Sith digital bonus stuff, every-time you switch combat styles it messes with gear and keys, UI is so not user friendly, and Stealth is broken on Scoundrels your still seen and attacked. After an extra month of testing and development you even broke stuff that wasn't even part of the update. Way to go. Just take the servers down now and reset them back and try again in a month. I keep telling you idiots I don’t have a tab for vehicles/mounts and you keep telling me I do I even sent video. This *********** game is broken. Take it down set it back to 6.3.2b it worked. This **** isn’t.

Where to begin; No mounts, [snip] I don’t have a tab for vehicles/mounts and you keep telling me I do.

Mounts:

1. Hit P to bring up the Abilities Window

2. Select the drop-down list on the right

3. While the drop-down list is visible, thumb wheel down with your mouse.

The rest of the drop-down list (mounts) appear at the bottom of the list for you to open the mount window.

Edited by xordevoreaux

My Jedi Knight on Star Forge has lost an outfit that she had stamped in outfitter - Tarnished Pummeler's gear. All that is left in outfitter are the gauntlets - everything else is gone. :(

Edit: Thank heavens I'm a bit of a pack-rat - I checked my cargo hold and it was (mostly) all there, so I was able to re-stamp it and she now looks like (mostly) normal.

Edited by TziganeNZ

Hi folks,

We will be taking servers down at approximately 10:00 AM CT (4:00 PM UTC) to deploy a fix for players who could not choose a second Combat Style after using a Commander's Character Token.

Estimated downtime is 1 hour.

Really? Taking the servers down for only that?

There are other bugs that should take priority. Fixing that will only expose those players (many of whom are likely to not have finished all class stories) to be trapped on the second combat style. THAT is a bug you need to fix first because in the case of cross faction those toons are for the moment practically useless.

I know you are givig the token players a priority because they spend CCs (so they bring $$$), but you are asking for a bigger problem.

There are other bugs that should take priority. Fixing that will only expose those players (many of whom are likely to not have finished all class stories) to be trapped on the second combat style. THAT is a bug you need to fix first because in the case of cross faction those toons are for the moment practically useless.

I know you are givig the token players a priority because they spend CCs (so they bring $$$), but you are asking for a bigger problem.

Anybody that's able to choose a secondary combat style is a subscriber, since that's a sub-only feature, so that problem should be demanding some priority as well. Or at least some kind of response.

I sent a PM to the CommunityTeam about it, but I'm sure they're bogged down with messages at this point so that might get lost in the shuffle, who knows.

Hi folks,

We will be taking servers down at approximately 10:00 AM CT (4:00 PM UTC) to deploy a fix for players who could not choose a second Combat Style after using a Commander's Character Token.

Estimated downtime is 1 hour.

Any way you all can include the Date with your Time so when it shows on our Discord server's we do not just see the name of this thread all the time?

Very much this. I for one won't select second combat styles for my toons until the bug you mention has been fixed, and god knows how much my LS sith is eager to use jedi abilities.

Not sure if all of these 1 hour server shut downs are better than just waiting until a specific day to deploy all of them at once...

I think this is quite disruptive honestly especially if you have groups doing content or guilds doing planned activities. That said, I think a bit of both is necessary, issues that do not require a client side patch should be fixed as quickly as possible, most issues (if not all) on known issues probably requires a client side patch (they should consider doing at least 1 before 7.1 to iron out some issues). What I would like to see is better heads up communication from the forums about takedowns (and some better information on how long maintenance is expected to last ingame instead of the generic maintenance message).

I bought the digital package being a Off/On subscriber but long-time player. I must say, I'm beginning to regret it. Not only can I no longer add VEHICLES under ABILITIES (gone... just completely gone, so why buy any mounts at this point), certain customization are wonky (unify color is locked for slots 3,4 but not the others it seems) and with each update another key feature stops (missing NPCs). Now I can no longer right-click, collect items, interact, and well basically... play the game.