Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

dissapearing error

Sarosen
12.13.2011 , 07:22 PM | #1
ok, im trying to download and patch the launcher, but every 20 minutes or so, while dl'ing main assets 1, my launcher just...stoped dl'ing and says i can hit play. i can always hit play...but when i do i just get a fast loading screen then it quits out and i see a quick error message, but it vanishes before i can read it. i have tried taking a screen shot, but its too fast. any ideas?

Sarosen
12.13.2011 , 07:23 PM | #2
at least though, when i click repair again, it resumes the downloading, and just continues where it left off. i cant sit next to my comp all night thought reopening my launcher and clicking repair...lol

Stooge
12.13.2011 , 07:26 PM | #3
Did you download a fresh copy of the game?

If not, how old is the copy you have? Only the ones that tested in the last two Betas could keep the copy they downloaded. All others would need to uninstall and re-download.
CCCLXVII

Sarosen
12.13.2011 , 07:28 PM | #4
i did uninstall and redownload, but when uninstalling it gave me an option to delete some extra files or something, and i chose the keep them option. any idea what that is? should i just reinstall again?

Sarosen
12.13.2011 , 07:30 PM | #5
besides, the only copy i have of the game is the one from the weekend stress test that they let everyone into. i think the link said those people can keep that one?

Sarosen
12.13.2011 , 07:35 PM | #6
bumpity bump