Despite what patch notes says, Jawa vendor doesn't sell Solid Resource Matrix

wwwentilatorrr

Patch Notes says:

"Solid Resource Matrix items are no longer part of the Conquest rewards and are now available at the Jawa vendors."

Despite this, Jawa named Izaar inside Cartel Bazaar (who sells purple-tier crafting materials; both Rep/Imp Fleet) doesn't sell "Solid Resource Matrix".

Insted sells only:

* "Strategic Resource Matrix" for 8 Jawa Junk

* "Superior Resource Matrix" for 10 Jawa Junk

But no "Solid Resource Matrix"

Where to begin; No mounts, Key-binds reset, was sawbones logged off for about an hour of so then back on and no longer sawbones but ruffian, no Legacy of the Sith digital bonus stuff, every-time you switch combat styles it messes with gear and keys, UI is so not user friendly, and Stealth is broken on Scoundrels your still seen and attacked. After an extra month of testing and development you even broke stuff that wasn't even part of the update. Way to go. Just take the servers down now and reset them back and try again in a month. I keep telling you idiots I don’t have a tab for vehicles/mounts and you keep telling me I do I even sent video. This *********** game is broken. Take it down set it back to 6.3.2b it worked. This **** isn’t.

• 4 weeks later...