Temple of Nul bug

xeoneex

spoilers just in case but anyway

I'm attempting to do this Nul FP and I got to the part where you sense Malgus and it says continue up the mountainside. I go to the place where the triangle with the green marker inside it is and the fp doesn't update. So I proceed up the mountainside but when I get to the Temple of Nul I get the exact same cutscene sensing Malgus and then it advances the quest, but then I get stuck in a loop of the same cutscene over and over if I attempt to go up the mountainside to the Temple of Nul.

EDIT: Oh good I'm so broken I can't restart the FP at all. I'm stuck where it says Search Temple of Darth Nul, same exact broken cutscene, no Malgus fight. Can't restart the FP, can't do anything I'm now stuck on my main...

Edited by xeoneex

spoilers just in case but anyway

I'm attempting to do this Nul FP and I got to the part where you sense Malgus and it says continue up the mountainside. I go to the place where the triangle with the green marker inside it is and the fp doesn't update. So I proceed up the mountainside but when I get to the Temple of Nul I get the exact same cutscene sensing Malgus and then it advances the quest, but then I get stuck in a loop of the same cutscene over and over if I attempt to go up the mountainside to the Temple of Nul.

EDIT: Oh good I'm so broken I can't restart the FP at all. I'm stuck where it says Search Temple of Darth Nul, same exact broken cutscene, no Malgus fight. Can't restart the FP, can't do anything I'm now stuck on my main...

There already are a thread about this.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1001429