Unify color Outfitter

AzilizIver

In the outfitter , if you use unify color to match the chest piece and say you don't want the mask to match or other parts after clicking unify color , you can no longer undo it.

Not only that, but the unify color button is completely missing from the Companion tab.

Unify colors seems to be bugged within the character sheet. Toggling the unify button for individual pieces seems to do nothing and hitting the unify button at the bottom seems to make every stamped armor piece "permanently" unified.

Anyone know a workaround for this? Any tips?

In the Outfitter, I cannot deselect the unify colour on any individual item, making for a bit of a superhero-esque set of tights my character is wearing

Hopefully we can switch that. Black pants are more slimming than deep green.

My companion has a chest piece with a dye module installed.

The rest of the same armor set is also worn.

The little toggle on each armor piece is selected (yellow) to indicate unify colors with chest piece.

Only the chest remains dyed. Every other piece is still the original color.

Am I missing something? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Paul

I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone, but I'm experiencing a bug where I can't individually toggle the unified colors on my different armor pieces. Pressing the overall 'UNIFY COLORS' button works, but doing that unifies everything. Whereas ticking the individual boxes on each armor piece to set whether it's unified or not does nothing.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for your reports regarding the bug with the Unify Colors option.

Our team is aware of this issue and is currently looking into it. For visibility, I'll add it to the Game Update 7.0 - Known Issues list.

• The Unify color option in Outfitter is not working as intended.

Edited by CommunityTeam

Once I've used unify colours on an outfit I can't turn it off (actual toon not just comp)

I've tried swapping in and out gear on the outfit (including chest) but it just stays the same, the gear is always unified to the chest colour even when i uncheck the buttons on the pieces and apply dyes to them as actual pieces

the only way i can get the new dye to appear is if i apply it to the outfit not the actual piece itself

Its not working for companions either....

Companions don't even have a Unify Colors button on their sheet. And the little boxes that would normally match a piece individually, do not work at all. In fact, Gloves and bracers are usually missing the little boxes as well. Please fix. Space Barbie is the TRUE End Game.

I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone, but I'm experiencing a bug where I can't individually toggle the unified colors on my different armor pieces. Pressing the overall 'UNIFY COLORS' button works, but doing that unifies everything. Whereas ticking the individual boxes on each armor piece to set whether it's unified or not does nothing.

And if you use the Unify Colors button, you cannot reverse the process, so all pieces are effectively PERMANENTLY matched. Works for some, but, if you want your chest black/red, and your boots to remain their original color, you cannot do that.

Space Barbie is the TRUE Endgame.

I'm having problems with this on my companions aswell :( Nothing works :( Slotted all out and back, one at time and back, relog, cleared cache. Nothing :( Also theres no actual "Unify Color" on companion tab I think thats part of issue. System believes it doesnt excist for companions. Even when I tick little boxes of each item they stil don't color match.