Custom Keybinds discarded again and again

Lorinnor

I have this problem but only on characters who used to have a cover bar: Snipers, Gunslingers, Operatives and Scoundrels.

Has anyone ever had the problem on any other type of character besides ones who used to have cover bars?

I have this issue on my mercenary, but I have global keybindings which I could have saved on my agent, I've never liked coverbar idea so I've disabled it.

I've got the same issue, so far it has affected only the character which I have logged on as the first one right after the expansion came out yesterday evening, my other alts haven't been affected by this bug yet though. Like others stated before me - it indeed is gamebreaking and bothersome having to reassign binds every single time I change instance, relog etc. Please look into it devs!

Can also confirm. This is happening on every map transition across ALL characters. Not only do keybinds reset, but so does Global Cooldown settings, Auto loot, auto target, deselect target on click, and the keybinds for Target nearest enemy and target next enemy. They ALL reset. So everytime I switch I map i have to open interface, load keybindings, uncheck all those options under Controls, hit save, recheck them and hit save again. This is basically unplayable at this point. I am not happy.

So this very issue has been present on the PTS. The stored keybinds that people have do not work as the quickbar number 5 is not accepting them. Will this be fixed as it requires people to remap keybinds and abilities.

I am experiencing this as well.

Where to begin; No mounts, Key-binds reset, was sawbones logged off for about an hour of so then back on and no longer sawbones but ruffian, no Legacy of the Sith digital bonus stuff, every-time you switch combat styles it messes with gear and keys, UI is so not user friendly, and Stealth is broken on Scoundrels your still seen and attacked. After an extra month of testing and development you even broke stuff that wasn't even part of the update. Way to go. Just take the servers down now and reset them back and try again in a month. I keep telling you idiots I don’t have a tab for vehicles/mounts and you keep telling me I do I even sent video. This *********** game is broken. Take it down set it back to 6.3.2b it worked. This **** isn’t.

Hi folks,

Thanks for the report regarding the keybinding issue you all encounter.

Our team is planning to deploy a fix for this issue today at approximately 10:00 AM CT (4:00 PM UTC). The estimated downtime is 30 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

Every time combat style is changed, keybinds are being lost. Just wasted a ton of time setting up keybinds on five characters :(

Disciplines are randomly being switched as well....super duper broken folks. Is this a trap?!?!

Edited by ARIZONAMAN

This might be related to the keybinding issue? Quickbar 5 seems to be mislabeled as 4 and Quickbar 6 mislabeled as 5. When using the default interface and clicking the up arrow the numbers will show 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 4 > 5. The keybinding screen seems to have the correct labels though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...