Digital Collector’s Edition Error

Drimon

Hi, unsure if this is the place for this but I'm trying to buy the "Legacy of the Sith: Digital Collector’s Edition" however I keep getting this error "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}". Unsure why?

I purchased the Legacy of the Sith Collector Edition from the swtor website when servers where down. I logged in and nothing from it is showing up. No cartel coins, mount, saber, mini pet or game time. My credit card shows the purchase went through. I tried to see if i could purchase it again with a different credit card and it says error (0) Edited by Siliverin

Hi Drimon,

Could you let us know where the issue occurs? On which platform are you trying to purchase the Digital Collector's Edition?

Thank you.

On the homepage, I press Buy Now, and when I'm on Payment Options I have my saved PayPal. The moment I press Continue the error page pops up.

For some reason it says its 0.00 rather than 39.99. Screenshot

I have the same error.

I go to swtor.com/buy click on "buy now" for Lots DCE (link points to swtor.com/purchase/item-lotsdce). I am immediatly put on the third step of the purchase process called "Verify & Complete" and get the error "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}".

I am logged on to swtor.com with my account. I have a credit card on file that is updated and active.

I am using Google Chrome Version 98.0.4758.102 on Windows 11. I am not blocking any ads on swtor.com or swtor. checkout. ea.com and I have enabled all cookies including third-party cookies in the browser for said sites.

Edited by Kleli

I have the same error.

I go to swtor.com/buy click on "buy now" for Lots DCE (link points to swtor.com/purchase/item-lotsdce). I am immediatly put on the third step of the purchase process called "Verify & Complete" and get the error "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}".

I am logged on to swtor.com with my account. I have a credit card on file that is updated and active.

I am using Google Chrome Version 98.0.4758.102 on Windows 11. I am not blocking any ads on swtor.com or swtor. checkout. ea.com and I have enabled all cookies including third-party cookies in the browser for said sites.

Exactly the same problem for me.

I have received my Cartel Coins from the purchase, but I have not yet received in-game mail. Will update if in-game mail shows up. I made my purchase on the SWTOR site itself using PayPal.

*Update: Restarting SWTOR entirely allowed for the purchase to show up in my in-game mail. Thought this would be handy to know for those who wonder where their items are when purchasing while the game is currently running.

Edited by go_rogue
Updated info

Hi Drimon,

Could you let us know where the issue occurs? On which platform are you trying to purchase the Digital Collector's Edition?

Thank you.

I also bought the collector's edition on steam, but I didn't get anything else except the receipt. Neither the promised subscription, nor the items or cartel coins. Both platforms are linked, as I had previously purchased CC through steam. I do not wish to purchase again, so I look forward to a prompt response regarding my problem.

Best regards,

Just saw this pinned after i posted... I too got the error after clicking to buy. I was logged in game and saw my cartel coins pop up right away... however i'm missing all of the Items themselves...

Bought via this website (no steam) with stored cc...

Missing

Malgus’s Command Chamber Mount ,

Darth Vindican’s Dualsaber, and

the MD-CH1 Droid Minipet

I have the same error.

Exactly the same for me

UPDATE: The money was withdrawn from my account, and I got notification via email about the subscription change. But have not seen any of the ingame items. Not sure about the credits

Edited by Geoffreys

I have the same error.

Yeah, same exact problem for me as well. I've also tried using another browser, just in case. No luck there, unfortunately.

I, too, have the same purchasing option issue in that I am unable to purchase at all. I logged into my account at SWTOR.com, opened the store, clicked on the buy now and am taken immediately to the third step of the process (Verify & Complete) where I then receive "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please try again later."

I confirmed I am still logged onto my account. My credit card is also active. I am using Google Chrome Version 98.0.4758.82 with Windows 10. No ad blocking, no cookies issues as far as I can see.

I am, however, currently located in the UK but still running my usual US servers, if this could have any bearing? Your system is correctly converting the purchase amount from US dollars to UK currency before I receive the error.

Any ideas? (I am glad this will be here for a bit so they have time to sort the bugs prior to the sale ending.)

Thanks,

Nyx

I have the same error.

I've tried from other computers/devices with other browsers and still receive the same error. So I don't think that's the problem.

I've also tried to remove my credit card from my account and do the purchase again. This time I end up at step 2 of the purchase process called "Payment Options" and I am able to chose "Credit or Debit Card" or "Paypal". I chose "Credit or Debit Card" (since that's what I have). I fill in the information for my Credit Card but when I click continue I still get the same error as before.

I have made sure that my Credit Card has enough funds and is open for purchase over the internet as well as purchases outside of my home country.

I've used the same Credit Card to purchase my normal subscription as well as Cartel Coins without problems.

I've tried from other computers/devices with other browsers and still receive the same error. So I don't think that's the problem.

I've also tried to remove my credit card from my account and do the purchase again. This time I end up at step 2 of the purchase process called "Payment Options" and I am able to chose "Credit or Debit Card" or "Paypal". I chose "Credit or Debit Card" (since that's what I have). I fill in the information for my Credit Card but when I click continue I still get the same error as before.

I have made sure that my Credit Card has enough funds and is open for purchase over the internet as well as purchases outside of my home country.

I've used the same Credit Card to purchase my normal subscription as well as Cartel Coins without problems.

I just noticed that when I go through the process with no Credit Card pre-selected it shows the "Order Total" as $ 0.00 but when I purchase Cartel Coins it shows the correct price as well as my local currency (instead of the dollar sign).

So maybe it's a currency conversion problem?

I bought the CE today via steam. Got the email that it's paid and the dlc shows up in my steam account but nothing on the swtor-page and nothing in-game (no subscription time, no cartel coins, no goodies).

Sorry for the bad english, I'm from germany. Hope this will get fixed soon.

I have the same problem but instead of the Digital Collector´s Edition, its just buying Cartel Coins from the website and ingame. It gives me this error on the website: an error occurred while processing your request. if you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. code: nu2014.

And ingame its this: an error occurred while processing your request. please try again. Error Code: 9

Where to begin; No mounts, Key-binds reset, was sawbones logged off for about an hour of so then back on and no longer sawbones but ruffian, no Legacy of the Sith digital bonus stuff, every-time you switch combat styles it messes with gear and keys, UI is so not user friendly, and Stealth is broken on Scoundrels your still seen and attacked. After an extra month of testing and development you even broke stuff that wasn't even part of the update. Way to go. Just take the servers down now and reset them back and try again in a month. I keep telling you idiots I don’t have a tab for vehicles/mounts and you keep telling me I do I even sent video. This *********** game is broken. Take it down set it back to 6.3.2b it worked. This **** isn’t.

Today this issue seem to be fixed. I was able to place the order on the website with no problems and the Order total showed the correct amount in my local currency.

Same here. Managed to get it, but I feel bad after already finishing the expansion. lol Regardless issue seem to be resolved.