Maintenance: February 15, 2022

CommunityTeam

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That way they can get out of the office before people start posting responses to them.

Implementation Development Lead: "OKAY I'm about to throw the switch, everybody ready?"

Jeff in Accounting: [crouched in a starting block position by the front door] "Ready!"

Laura in Personnel: "Got my hands holding the elevator open!"

Lisa in Quality Assurance: "Powering my computer down... now!"

Implementation Development Lead: "And awaaaaaaaaay we go!" [flips on 7.0]

Edited by xordevoreaux

Finally!

ETA:

Changes to the Dark vs Light System:

Dark and Light Side points can only be earned through conversation choices and Diplomacy Crew Skills Missions.

Removed the following Dark vs Light elements:

Dark vs Light challenge

Dark Side and Light Side Token acquisition

What about the stuff on the vendors? We asked this during PTS feedback but never got a reply. Will current dark/light tokens remain in our currency inventories? Will the dark/light vendors be selling items for credits instead?

Edited by Sarova

I just personally want the Alliance to disband, it served it's purpose we don't need it anymore xD

and if those say "but you do return to faction at the end of onslaught as a choice" NO. people still call me bloody commander, and still call the group the alliance.

Idc if they have to blow up Odessan or start a civil war brake it, but the Alliance is done, it's finished get it out of here! xD

The Problem is people like You thinking you speak for Every1 else. The Problem with Bioware is They don't care Enough for their Subscriber to do a Real Expansion, and and Keep us out the Bs of of the Stupity of being in a Stupid Faction. Been meaning to do videos, but have been sick. No excuse for us Not having Class stories. I have been around since Before Beta. This game is just the Same old same junk we do over and over again.

If ppl ask for my stuff. You better ask if you want ur teeth in ur face, lol.

No major surprises, other than the nerf to the Razor's Kickstart tactical, and this curious entry:

Events

Feast of Prosperity

The following Feast of Prosperity Emotes are now correctly filtered when viewing Collections in the All category:

Emote: Feel the Groove

Emote: Toast of Prosperity

Emote: Overeat

Does this mean these emotes can actually be unlocked across the account in collections now, finally?

So many Conquest nerfs. Gosh. As if it wasn't frustrating enough to have to get 100k, UGH.

Keep in mind, too, Weeklies for Daily areas that aren't highlighted for the level 80 gearing system that week aren't available in Conquest either. So if you like doing Black Hole dailies as part of your weekly routine, for instance, and it's not highlighted that week, you'll only have the mission complete and enemies defeated objectives, since the weekly won't be available. That's a pretty big nerf as well. Reminds me of when they tried to limit objectives to the planets on highlight that week in Conquest and got soundly rebuked for it, they just didn't call attention to it this time.

Keep in mind, too, Weeklies for Daily areas that aren't highlighted for the level 80 gearing system that week aren't available in Conquest either. So if you like doing Black Hole dailies as part of your weekly routine, for instance, and it's not highlighted that week, you'll only have the mission complete and enemies defeated objectives, since the weekly won't be available. That's a pretty big nerf as well. Reminds me of when they tried to limit objectives to the planets on highlight that week in Conquest and got soundly rebuked for it, they just didn't call attention to it this time.

I think you can pick up from Black Hole still. At least you're supposed to be able to. You won't get the upgrade parts if it's not the selected weekly though...

Well we've known for weeks now based on what we saw on PTS that 7.0 wouldn't be alt-friendly so it's no great shock.

I didn't realize that so many CQ goals would be moved to dailies. It really stinks.

And I also noticed that there's no fix for "whispers of the force" for bounty hunters. SIGH.

And nobody cares about discovery missions for tier 1 to 3 mats...

Edited by Pricia

I don't care about conquest, but I hate this change. It's going to make the reputation grind a lot grindier. Please change it back asap Bioware.

The one thing that impressed me, I'll apparently be able to stand outside of group on Nightmare Pilgrim up there on the cliff and just bubble people as a healer and get mission credit (not complaining).

Although doing so will get you on the “Thing From the Stars” aggro table to potentially get that debuff. As you say, if you just bubble and heal you won’t have to worry about the debuff. I think it will make for some interesting world boss encounters. Ultimately though I imagine you will still have to gather a group together for most of them, so most likely most of the people will be in the ops group anyway. Stragglers or late comers, or most importantly victims of griefers, will have a much easier time gaining credit, but most players know you are going to need 16 people and three tanks to effectively deal with NiM pilgrim anyway, and the chances that you’ll find them wandering Voss instead of recruiting on fleet are essentially zero.

It might be ok if shared tagging works “out of the box”, but if it doesn’t then planetary heroics open world missions will be nightmare pilgrimages themselves.

So many Conquest nerfs. Gosh. As if it wasn't frustrating enough to have to get 100k, UGH.

Told you before - those writers won't be able to come up with a story good enough to counter-balance everything wrong with this "expansion".

If the Terror from Beyond is denied the opportunity to scream for too long, its pent-up frustration will now express itself in the form of an empowered Frustrated Scream (it's unhealthy to bottle up emotions)

Lol, TfB, you and me both.

Edited by juliushorst

I think you can pick up from Black Hole still. At least you're supposed to be able to. You won't get the upgrade parts if it's not the selected weekly though...

I'm sorry, but unless they've changed it from how it was when the PTS went offline, no, this isn't the case. The weekly missions have the parts by default and are outright disabled if they're not highlighted that week. You can still do the daily missions themselves, but the weekly missions are gone if they're not highlighted. From Activity Finder, from the planet's individual mission terminals, from the Conquest window, everywhere. Completely gone.

I noticed this because the Conquest objectives for several daily area weeklies were gone, but then realized some were still there. The ones that were highlighted that week for level 80 characters. The weeklies weren't available on their respective planets either, you could only get the individual daily missions from the terminals.

I don't care about conquest, but I hate this change. It's going to make the reputation grind a lot grindier. Please change it back asap Bioware.

Yep. Rep grind, currency grinds for the planets where that's relevant, achievement grinds for some planets that require the weekly to be done (CZ-198, Ossus, etc). All going to be much more annoying with these changes. It makes me wonder how Manaan will be handled, honestly. Will it always be on highlight, or will it also be rotated in and out of the schedule?