Chapter 3 trooper completed bug

FlamingoChest

I completed chapter 3 with the trooper about an hour ago even start ilum quest line. but the achievement wont tick off or activate. This would be my 6th story completion towards legend status. Looked everywhere and cant find a solution to this. I want to be done with this trooper ASAP

I completed chapter 3 with the trooper about an hour ago even start ilum quest line. but the achievement won't tick off or activate. This would be my 6th story completion towards legend status. Looked everywhere and can't find a solution to this. I want to be done with this trooper ASAP

The Same happened to me on my trooper and bounty hunter (which I finished today) this needs to be patched!

:mad:

My three post-4.5 finished classes went fine (IA a few weeks back, BH a week or so ago, Trooper last night)--but I still have one earlier BH who doesn't have the completion yet. From what I gather, if you make certain choices in the final quest, it doesn't recognize completion (missing triggers). To compare:

On my complete IA,

I became a Double Agent for Ardun Kothe (LS).

On my incomplete BH,

I chose to carbonize the Chancellor instead of kill him (neutral).

On my complete BH,

I killed the Chancellor (DS).

On my Trooper,

I told Saresh that if she let Rakton go, I would quit (DS).

My three post-4.5 finished classes went fine (IA a few weeks back, BH a week or so ago, Trooper last night)--but I still have one earlier BH who doesn't have the completion yet. From what I gather, if you make certain choices in the final quest, it doesn't recognize completion (missing triggers). To compare:

On my complete IA,

I became a Double Agent for Ardun Kothe (LS).

On my incomplete BH,

I chose to carbonize the Chancellor instead of kill him (neutral).

On my complete BH,

I killed the Chancellor (DS).

On my Trooper,

I told Saresh that if she let Rakton go, I would quit (DS).

Just completed Chapter 3 on my Trooper and chose the same thing you did and mine is NOT showing as completed.

I guess some things work for some but not for others :(

Wish they would finally get it fixed to work as it should.

Just completed Chapter 3 on my Trooper and chose the same thing you did and mine is NOT showing as completed.

I guess some things work for some but not for others :(

Wish they would finally get it fixed to work as it should.

Huh, I wonder if it has to do with earlier choices then. I remember reading a CS response or Dev response that mentioned certain triggers being ignored if certain choices were made.

No matter what the issue is, let's hope they find it and fix it before the 30th.