Star Wars Rebels: Female Inquisitor Concept Art

Beniboybling

Something interesting I found on Twitter:

As you can see its the female inquisitor from the trailer, but unmasked. Her skin appears green but as the tweet notes, no tatoos on her nose, so that makes it less likely to be Bariss. Then again it is concept art, but I have my doubts.

Definitely not Ventress, which I've heard some dum@ss people say, so that's good.

Something interesting I found on Twitter:

As you can see its the female inquisitor from the trailer, but unmasked. Her skin appears green but as the tweet notes, no tatoos on her nose, so that makes it less likely to be Bariss. Then again it is concept art, but I have my doubts.

Definitely not Ventress, which I've heard some dum@ss people say, so that's good.

Glad it looks like it's not Barriss (or Ventress, which never seemed likely to me) - they're already bringing back a lot of Clone Wars characters this season from the look of things - having some new characters as well will be nice.

EDIT: also glad it looks like she can't be Ezra's mother.

Edited by DarthDymond

^Took the fido post seriously

Nah. I know he's a troll but I still like to point out errors in his statements so long as it's not repeated junk (like the Revenant trilogy.) makes sure other people don't eat at his misinformation.