Scoreboard, Battle Record, and Performance Stats

lwiggles

Heys, one of the things that bugged me at release was the lack of stats. Here are some ideas for additions. Will add to the list as we go.

Battle record (BR)

Average ship requisition per battle

Average fleet requisition per battle

Most kills in a single game

Most assists in a single game

Most deaths in a single game

Most damage in a single game

Most damage repaired in a single game

Most objectives captured in a single game

Most turrets killed in a single game

Total healing to self shields

Total healing to self hull

Total healing to friendly players

Total hull damage to ships

Total shield damage to ships

Total hull damage to drones and mines

Total shield damage to drones

Performance Stats

Healing to self shields

Healing to self hull

Healing to friendly players

Hull damage to ships

Shield damage to ships

Hull damage to drones and mines

Shield damage to drones

Scoreboard

Healing (Mousover to split by heals to your hull, your shields, and your team)

Have Fun!!

Purple-Font - The Bastion

Edited by lwiggles
Feedback

Hmm... what are you up to? :)

I would keep everything you listed... but instead of deleting stats, add the thing you want instead. For example, "Total Damage Received" is valid. It just depends on what you're looking for with regard to stats. In my world, the more the better... I don't think we have enough... i.e. "Most Objectives in a single match" is relevant too.

Reason to delete is clean it up :cool: .. if you don't need it why keep it. Happy to revise if there is any reason for them.

If all you're looking for is clean up then why not just ask for the ability to toggle wether it shows each stat.

Like you could setup your own stat sheet that way so you can view whats important to you.

I'm with Verain on this we need more stats in my opinion, but I could see some people wanting to eliminate some clutter on their screen.

Why would I NOT care about my total number of wins as "we are only interested in win/loss"? I am interested in total wins and total losses and total games, I don't want to do math for that.

Taking away "total kills" would actually remove an important part of my record, as would 'total railguns fired'.

Just because a record can't be cast in your mind as a "how good" stat doesn't mean it has no purpose. PF, your suggestions just seem hateful. Why get rid of anything, ever?

I don't want to do math for that.

And why even do them lol

an important part of my record

Really? What record? This is neither comparable (to other players) or remarkable!

Why get rid of anything, ever?

Because its redundant and irrelevant .. again why keep it.? what does it mean?

Man post them . post your stats for gsf.. love to see them :D

Edited by lwiggles

If all you're looking for is clean up then why not just ask for the ability to toggle wether it shows each stat.

Like you could setup your own stat sheet that way so you can view whats important to you.

I'm with Verain on this we need more stats in my opinion, but I could see some people wanting to eliminate some clutter on their screen.

Drak its not just about the clean up .. that's really just an aside. With the data we have there are a number of "highest score in game" stats possible in their that make a stack more sense than life totals. And averages where we only have totals. Not to mention the need for Heal totals on Scoreboard :D

Love to see your recommendations for stats :D:

Edited by lwiggles

Why remove anything? The fact that you find something useless does not mean that everyone finds it useless. Most of those things that you want removed are saved in the database and are really simple to display to the player, so why not, at least some will find it useful.

Additions? Definitely, I'd put the emphasis on the healing and more detailed damage breakdown as the most important ones.

Edited by Asbetos

Why remove anything? The fact that you find something useless does not mean that everyone finds it useless. Most of those things that you want removed are saved in the database and are really simple to display to the player, so why not, at least some will find it useful.

Additions? Definitely, I'd put the emphasis on the healing and more detailed damage breakdown as the most important ones.

Who would find them useful? and why ? :D

Post your stats man I'd love to see them .. use categories and go crazy :D

Edited by lwiggles

And why even do them lol

Because I still want that stat, and your proposal would hide it behind a calculator- screw that.

Really? What record? This is neither comparable (to other players) or remarkable!

MY record, the only one I care about. Of course it is comparable to other players- some will have less total kills, others more. I bet, for instance, that you have less total kills on Purple-font than I have on Verain. That's good for me to know: it says I've blown up a lot more ships than you have, something I care about.

But the question is really, why would YOU want this stat gone? Is it because I can make that comparison and that makes you uncomfortable? What about your low total ship kills makes you want to erase the stats?

Because its redundant and irrelevant

It's not redundant- most of those stats would have no other way of being tallied. Pretty much anything that increments over time, the records in the only way to see it. That's the opposite of redundant.

Is it irrelevant? If it makes you so angry that you want it removed, I'd say it has relevance by definition.

.. again why keep it.? what does it mean?

Cool statistics about your play totals.

an post them . post your stats for gsf.. love to see them :D

????

I thought you wanted them removed?

I'm just trying to figure out why you think some stats are "unremarkable" and "redundant"... the whole point of statistical analysis relies upon unremarkable stats... the redundant ones often allow you to analyze at different slices easily rather than attempt to discern what they were from a combined stat - i.e. "Total Kills" vs. "K : D Ratio"... each are important, but it depends on what statistical analysis you're trying to do.

If you want a "RECORDS" thing (web site?) then you'd better gather as much as you can get such that when you want to add stat X, Y or Z you have historical data to calculate it with.

Bottom line... don't get rid of anything... decide on what you want to show and only show that. I think somebody mentioned asking for a "show/not show" toggle? That's what you're really after.

Edited by Cekis