Designers don't care about us!

jaytrust

PVP daily on another planet.

Why do I have to travel back and forth to the fleet to pick this up and hand it in.

If you say its a timesink then guess what this timesink actually did the opposite.

Its helping me play even less since now I don't even bother with Ilum daily.

18hr CD on fleet pass?

Are you for real?

Wow CD was only 1hr *** do I have to wait 18hrs to do what I was able to do on wow in 1hr.

Before you say quick travel is on a 15min cd, last I check I couldn't quick travel to the place where I need to go every day. The fleet from any planet.

REMOVE THE 18hr cd. ITS STUPID make it 1hr.

EDIT TO WRITE THIS IN CAPS

YOU THINK ITS A DUMB THING I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE INCONVIENCE WHEN THERE IS A BETTER WAY? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH TONS OF LOAD SCREENS TO ACCOMPLISH A SIMPLE GOAL?

WHY COULDN'T WE JUST AUTO HAVE THE QUEST AND AUTO HAND IT IN WHEN COMPLETE WHY THE POINTLESS RUNNING AROUND?

YOU KNOW WHAT KILLED OPENWORLD PVP THE BS LOADING SCREENS AND POINTLESS WALKS TO GET ANYWHERE.

IF I'M IN MY SHIP I WANT TO LAND ON THE PLANET WHY THE BS SPACEPORT ETC...

Edited by jaytrust

Why do I have to travel back and forth to the fleet to pick this up and hand it in.

If you say its a timesink then guess what this timesink actually did the opposite.

18hr CD on fleet pass?

Are you for real?

Wow CD was only 1hr *** do I have to wait 18hrs to do what I was able to do on wow in 1hr.

Before you say quick travel is on a 15min cd, last I check I couldn't quick travel to the place where I need to go every day. The fleet from any planet.

Cuz 2 minutes traveling to Ilum from fleet is a long time right?

You don't bother to do the daily because of 2 mins. You sir are easily the most offendable person alive.

When you're done quick travel back to the shuttle, a minute later you're back on the fleet.

Dumb thing to complain about.

On the security key vendors you can buy consumable fleet passes that are on a much shorter cd (1 hour I think).

Yeah but you actually have to purchase a security key to get access to that vendor.

With the security questions, there's no need for one. It adds enough security for me.

And don't talk about keyloggers, etc. I copy paste all my passwords so they won't affect me.

Cuz 2 minutes traveling to Ilum from fleet is a long time right?

You don't bother to do the daily because of 2 mins. You sir are easily the most offendable person alive.

When you're done quick travel back to the shuttle, a minute later you're back on the fleet.

Dumb thing to complain about.

How is this dumb?

STOP DEFENDING THE GAME MAKERS! THEY DON"T PAY YOU FOR IT.

BE HONEST!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE KILLING THIS GAME!

SOmeone suggest an improvement that would help the game and you fan boys go and knock it...

QQ? You won't do a quest because it takes you 2 minutes to travel to a planet?

18hr CD on fleet pass?

Are you for real?

EDIT TO WRITE THIS IN CAPS

YOU THINK ITS A DUMB THING I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE INCONVIENCE WHEN THERE IS A BETTER WAY? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH TONS OF LOAD SCREENS TO ACCOMPLISH A SIMPLE GOAL?

WHY COULDN'T WE JUST AUTO HAVE THE QUEST AND AUTO HAND IT IN WHEN COMPLETE WHY THE POINTLESS RUNNING AROUND?

You have QT which is half an hour. You can also buy consumable fleet passes with no cooldown for 1k each from the security vendor. L2P.

YOU KNOW WHAT KILLED OPENWORLD PVP THE BS LOADING SCREENS AND POINTLESS WALKS TO GET ANYWHERE.

IF I'M IN MY SHIP I WANT TO LAND ON THE PLANET WHY THE BS SPACEPORT ETC...

Becuz it's Star Wars bro.

QQ? You won't do a quest because it takes you 2 minutes to travel to a planet?

You have QT which is half an hour. You can also buy consumable fleet passes with no cooldown for 1k each from the security vendor. L2P.

Becuz it's Star Wars bro.

Learn to stop being a fanboy.

I been knew about the 1k cooldown travel. Thing is why just not make it 1hr for everyone point blank.

Yeah thats what I thought... nothing to say there..

Because its star wars bro? Are u stupid...

You don't even deserve a response to that comment...

Learn to stop being a fanboy.

I been knew about the 1k cooldown travel. Thing is why just not make it 1hr for everyone point blank.

Yeah thats what I thought... nothing to say there..

Because its star wars bro? Are u stupid...

You don't even deserve a response to that comment...

Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they're a fan boy and ruining this game. Get off your high horse, yours is not the only opinion.

You act like you're 12, grow up.

Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they're a fan boy and ruining this game. Get off your high horse, yours is not the only opinion.

You act like you're 12, grow up.

I think you meant to quote that other guy...

If you meant to quote me then maybe you should read the entire conversation.

The fact that he said we need spaceports inbetween landing on planets because this is Starwars is a stupid comment. I stand by that.

I don't think my opinion is any better then anyones elses however my opinion is based on a fact that travel would be quicker without all the unneccessary load screens. To say that that isn't true because this is star wars to me doesn't even deserve to be addressed but thanks to you i did...

The reason people are fanboy isn't because they disagree with me its because they fail to see any problems with the game because they are blinded by a strong desire for the game to be great and in doing so can't accept any criticism to make the game better.

pvp daily on another planet.

Why do i have to travel back and forth to the fleet to pick this up and hand it in.

Its helping me play even less since now i don't even bother with ilum daily.

18hr cd on fleet pass?

Are you for real?

Wow cd was only 1hr *** do i have to wait 18hrs to do what i was able to do on wow in 1hr.

Before you say quick travel is on a 15min cd, last i check i couldn't quick travel to the place where i need to go every day. The fleet from any planet.

Remove the 18hr cd. Its stupid make it 1hr.

Edit to write this in caps

you think its a dumb thing i'm complaining about? Why do i have to be inconvience when there is a better way? Wouldn't you like to not have to go through tons of load screens to accomplish a simple goal?

Why couldn't we just auto have the quest and auto hand it in when complete why the pointless running around?

You know what killed openworld pvp the bs loading screens and pointless walks to get anywhere.

If i'm in my ship i want to land on the planet why the bs spaceport etc...

oohhhh noes its canzpirazy agains us!!!111!!! Canszpirazy i tellz u!!!!!!

Yeah but you actually have to purchase a security key to get access to that vendor.

With the security questions, there's no need for one. It adds enough security for me.

And don't talk about keyloggers, etc. I copy paste all my passwords so they won't affect me.

you do realise that good keyloggers see your copypaste info also? :D

I think you meant to quote that other guy...

If you meant to quote me then maybe you should read the entire conversation.

The fact that he said we need spaceports inbetween landing on planets because this is Starwars is a stupid comment. I stand by that.

I don't think my opinion is any better then anyones elses however my opinion is based on a fact that travel would be quicker without all the unneccessary load screens. To say that that isn't true because this is star wars to me doesn't even deserve to be addressed but thanks to you i did...

The reason people are fanboy isn't because they disagree with me its because they fail to see any problems with the game because they are blinded by a strong desire for the game to be great and in doing so can't accept any criticism to make the game better.

My bad, I meant to quote the other dude.

How is this dumb?

STOP DEFENDING THE GAME MAKERS! THEY DON"T PAY YOU FOR IT.

BE HONEST!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE KILLING THIS GAME!

SOmeone suggest an improvement that would help the game and you fan boys go and knock it...

I think there are other things they have to worry about besides this issue. They really have made huge improvements to the game. I get tired that it has taken forever to fix things. Game hasn't even been out two months, and they have fixed alot. The ability delay is gone. Under 50 pvp rocks. This game all around is way better than wow.

And for all you WOW fans, that game sucked *** the first two years it was out. When I started it was level 40 for a mount. And you cartoon ran as slow as hell through all of it.

Things have changed so much that if something isn't fixed right at that moment, I hear the words "gamebreaking", and the devs don't care. Seriously grow up. You sound like a teenager talking about how his parents don't care because they couldn't do something.